dadirusso

Black Screen

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys! I have problem with black screen, when I come inside server for the second time I have black screen. The only solution that I found, it to delete player from exile/Tables/account. But it's not real solution because you restart every time with 0 money and 0 respect... Anyone had found solution?

There are plenty of posts asking about the black screen, use the search function at the top right.

Your issues are not with the exile mod itself but your custom overrides that are preventing your player from receivingit's proper info

Advertisement

I've only installed

2 hours ago, DirtySanchez said:

There are plenty of posts asking about the black screen, use the search function at the top right.

Your issues are not with the exile mod itself but your custom overrides that are preventing your player from receivingit's proper info

and dont changed anything

Then you installed incorrectly I've set up a fresh vanilla server and it works just fine.

Qlso, your information to try to get help in insufficient .

If you would like more help post spoilers of your server rpt. Your client rpt. Your extdb logs. Otherwise you are telling us a black screen that to us can be as simple as you knocked your monitor cord out :)

On 3/11/2016 at 2:47 PM, DirtySanchez said:

"to us can be as simple as you knocked your monitor cord out :)"

The feels are real. :|

Advertisement