Excaliber_47

#SOLVED

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I have a headache, been thru tutorials over and over, I am lost. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

A player was kicked for this: 

11:28:31 AM | Script Log: #0 The Unknown (ce0b7d2478c913f298cff2ea5c0a125d) - #11 " >0})then{
_this spawn {
waitUntil {(_this select 0) setWeaponReloadingTime [(_this select 0),(_this select 2),1];(inputAction ""

I added the exception as follows:

!=" >0})then{\n_this spawn {\nwaitUntil {(_this select 0) setWeaponReloadingTime [(_this select 0),(_this select 2),1];(inputAction ""

I copied this into scripts.txt on line 13 (kick for restriction 11, added 2 lines) then reload the scripts via Rcon. Player is still getting kicked for the same restriction.

Edited by Excaliber_47

it has 2 end quotes:

!=" >0})then{\n_this spawn {\nwaitUntil {(_this select 0) setWeaponReloadingTime [(_this select 0),(_this select 2),1];(inputAction ""

so I think it should be

!=" >0})then{\n_this spawn {\nwaitUntil {(_this select 0) setWeaponReloadingTime [(_this select 0),(_this select 2),1];(inputAction \""

Advertisement
1 hour ago, red_ned said:

it has 2 end quotes:

so I think it should be

!=" >0})then{\n_this spawn {\nwaitUntil {(_this select 0) setWeaponReloadingTime [(_this select 0),(_this select 2),1];(inputAction \""

Thank You. I changed it and unfortunately the player is still being kicked for the same restriction. I appreciate your help tho.

2 hours ago, red_ned said:

it has 2 end quotes:

so I think it should be

A little confused? Shouldnt it be :

!=" >0})then{\n_this spawn {\nwaitUntil {(_this select 0) setWeaponReloadingTime [(_this select 0),(_this select 2),1];(inputAction "

Then you have a opening and closing quote?

5 minutes ago, Hell Raiser said:

A little confused? Shouldnt it be :

!=" >0})then{\n_this spawn {\nwaitUntil {(_this select 0) setWeaponReloadingTime [(_this select 0),(_this select 2),1];(inputAction "

Then you have a opening and closing quote?

the original kick has "" at the end so one needs to be included in the string matching with \" the other closes the statement.

I would suggest somewhere in there a space has been added or removed, it doesn't always paste correctly onto a web page so doing it from the raw text of the log file is easiest and I find it the most reliable way

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, red_ned said:

the original kick has "" at the end so one needs to be included in the string matching with \" the other closes the statement.

I would suggest somewhere in there a space has been added or removed, it doesn't always paste correctly onto a web page so doing it from the raw text of the log file is easiest and I find it the most reliable way

Thank you for clearing that up, I didnt even think properly then haha!

Edited by Hell Raiser

@Excaliber_47  This this is what you are putting in BE then why does it have '\n' in it near the start...twice?

6 minutes ago, Hell Raiser said:

@Excaliber_47  This this is what you are putting in BE then why does it have '\n' in it near the start...twice?

I was under the assumption that you must add \n for every line:

• Before:

11:28:31 AM | Script Log: #0 The Unknown (ce0b7d2478c913f298cff2ea5c0a125d) - #11 " >0})then{
_this spawn {
waitUntil {(_this select 0) setWeaponReloadingTime [(_this select 0),(_this select 2),1];(inputAction ""

• Added \n to the lines and added the \ before the final quotes:

\n_this spawn {
\nwaitUntil {(_this select 0) setWeaponReloadingTime [(_this select 0),(_this select 2),1];(inputAction \""

• Final Product:

I am very new to adding exceptions, I do thank you both for helping!

I have never added anything to the text other than at the beginning (ie !=) or t he end (ie ").

I might be doing it wrong but it so far has seemed to work?

Thanks @Hell Raiser and @red_ned for your suggestions. I actually had the wrong error from Rcon, apparently there was 2 blank lines that needed the \n. This post is solved and can be closed. 

Advertisement