Excaliber_47

[SOLVED] MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

4 posts in this topic

@infiSTAR

I am not sure if it is possible or anyone else has mentioned this but is there a way to add a God Mode for zombies? The Ryans Zombie mod and RZ Infection mod. The reason I am asking this is, when helping another player out the zombies will still harm you with God mode on, gets frustrating when you have to stop helping someone and fire on a horde. Or possibly an option like "zombie shield" to make them disappear within like 25m of an admin with God mode on? This is nothing urgent as I know you have been busting balls to get everything working for version 0.9.6 :D 

Hey

when you fall down somewhere -> you get damage from eventhandlers -> can be blocked
when you get shoot -> same thing

when ryan zombies hit you - you don't get damage as "income damage" you get your "overall damage value" set to a new value. Therefore we can't prevent this.

Unless something in Ryanzombies is changed.

However we could do a very fast "player setDamage 0" loop - which sucks imo :P
I've posted a zombie shield script somewhere on here but mh might be good to just shoot them ^^

Advertisement

Posted (edited)

No problem I wasnt sure if this was possible. No biggie, thanks for your response!

59 minutes ago, infiSTAR said:

Unless something in Ryanzombies is changed.e 0" loop - which sucks imo :P
I've posted a zombie shield script somewhere on here but mh might be good to just shoot them ^^

Could someone please close this topic?

Edited by Excaliber_47

Thanks for your understanding :) (not even eventhandler HIT is fired :-/( )

1 person likes this

Advertisement