Haz

Haz's Logistics System

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi all. I am working on my own Logistcs System but have got stuck along the way therefore I now need some help and feedback if possible.

It's WIP but most of it all works good so far except for the saving/loading of the cargo container contents. The problem is,  I am unsure how to go about saving/loading stuff as setVariable on the object won't do as the object is deleted. Moving the object to the sea is a quick sloppy fix which I don't really want to do. I thought about using setVariable on missionNamespace but can't figure out how to go about returning which cargo container contents belongs to which cargo. Any help is highly appreciated! New suggestions are also welcome. :)

Edited by Haz
2 people like this

Exile Implemented the Air Drop Box that can be installed, then moved, etc. Maybe you can get ideas from their code.

Advertisement

Heeeere's Johnny is helping me out by doing the save/load part of the system. Should be ready for release sometime over the next week or so. Looking for more suggestions that I can add to the system.

Thank you for the offer but I think I've sorted it now, credit to Heeeere's Johnny. Expect release sometime this week IF all goes well with the code finish up which I will do tomorrow.

Advertisement