NuFaN

[SOLVED] can i turn off the AH feature but keep the tools?

6 posts in this topic

in your config file

/* ***DANGER***DANGER***DANGER***DANGER***DANGER***DANGER***DANGER***DANGER***DANGER***DANGER */
/*
    THE KYLE MODE - by enabling it (setting it to true), you disable 99% of the AntiHack features.
    (DEFAULT VALUE: FALSE).
    This is only for those, that want to use the Admin Menu only!
*/
KYLE_MODE = false;

1 person likes this

Advertisement

in saying all that why would you want it disabled may as well not have infistar period.

Posted (edited)

I use it only to help players, as i know by experience that Chris makes the best admin tools (a2 till now) i bought his work to support, as i did in the a2 era.

So in saying all that why wouldnt i want to support Chris by buying his Work, but will only use it for the amazing admintools, what is wrong with that? If a player wants to be a cheater, fine by me, for me personally cheating my way thru a game isnt worth playing it to begin with. So why buy Arma3 and download exile? (just as comparison)

Edited by NuFaN

19 minutes ago, infiSTAR said:

in your config file

/* ***DANGER***DANGER***DANGER***DANGER***DANGER***DANGER***DANGER***DANGER***DANGER***DANGER */
/*
    THE KYLE MODE - by enabling it (setting it to true), you disable 99% of the AntiHack features.
    (DEFAULT VALUE: FALSE).
    This is only for those, that want to use the Admin Menu only!
*/
KYLE_MODE = false;

Thanks Chris... 

1 hour ago, NuFaN said:

Thanks Chris... 

You're welcome

if you miss anything on the admin menu that might be helpful for others as well - let me know :)

1 hour ago, hogansheroes said:

in saying all that why would you want it disabled may as well not have infistar period.

too many bad  other things from people that skaronate a-lot..  but your logic in that post mate..   You my as well not have posted that period.
but you still did, so you don't follow your own logic :P

1 person likes this

Advertisement