2896 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, jmayr2000 said:

its seems on my server the roaming vehicle AI and the City ai are not working right. the Vehicles are either on the NE by Salt flats or SE south or pygous on Altis all huddled up around each other and the city ai never spawn. 

Morning, 

You checked all your spawn settings? Making sure there not static spawned,

Check the settings of area spawing like player spawns, tradezones etc.. 

Might be something that is rong in there, hope it help

 

Personally i have disabled the vehicle roaming, give me to much problems with getting in vehicles. (Players froze when they entered a vehicle)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2017 at 5:03 AM, Shalloa said:

Morning, 

You checked all your spawn settings? Making sure there not static spawned,

Check the settings of area spawing like player spawns, tradezones etc.. 

Might be something that is rong in there, hope it help

 

Personally i have disabled the vehicle roaming, give me to much problems with getting in vehicles. (Players froze when they entered a vehicle)

I also noticed some strange behaviour with random spawned AI. I deactivated static vehicle spawn and it seems that all AI - vehicles are spawning on Altis South West in the water. . . 

I ll have a look later this day.. ;-)

Regards

Oliver

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
3 hours ago, olveld said:

I also noticed some strange behaviour with random spawned AI. I deactivated static vehicle spawn and it seems that all AI - vehicles are spawning on Altis South West in the water. . . 

I ll have a look later this day.. ;-)

Regards

Oliver

Correction ! Its the helicrashsites which spawn lower left in the water. looks like i have do define static points for ir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it Possible to add a face ware category, to the ai load-outs, I want them to wear , google, sun glasses, or a gas mask ( no not exile gas mask ) .. from another mod.
 

Edited by Chainsaw Squirrel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Chainsaw Squirrel said:

Is it Possible to add a face ware category, to the ai load-outs, I want them to wear , google, sun glasses, or a gas mask ( no not exile gas mask ) .. from another mod.
 

have you tried,

inside the config.sqf search for 

SC_BanditHeadgear               = ["H_Shemag_khk","H_Shemag_olive","H_Shemag_olive_hs","H_Shemag_tan","H_ShemagOpen_khk","H_ShemagOpen_tan"];
and replace it with the modded type

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.