Chainsaw Squirrel

Battleye #41 is this infistar issue ?

4 posts in this topic

Kick for #41, I've added to scripts.txt makes no difference != "ute = objNull;};if !(isNull _chute) then {_player disableCollisionWith _chute;};_player call ExileClient_object_player_ini"

"ute = objNull;
};
if !(isNull _chute) then 
{
_player disableCollisionWith _chute;
};
_player call ExileClient_object_player_ini"

so whats the dealio ? any help

Hey

Battleye Filter TXT GUIDE:
http://www.exilemod.com/topic/74-how-to-battleye-filters-do-it-yourself/?do=findComment&comment=1077
or https://pastebin.com/9FBdjS1u if forum thread is gone

Battleye Filter Tools:
1. BattlEye Filters are time consuming and are different if you are running a modifed version.
    Check out

you would need to edit your line 43 and not line 44 (what you did)

this is line 43 by default:

7 disableCollisionWith !=" JIPed unit '%2'.\",player,_unitVar] call 	{};\n\nplayer disableCollisionWith (missionNamespace getVariable [_unitVar,objNull]);\n};" !="Microwave_01_F\" createVehicleLocal [0,0,0];\n_cashDesk disableCollisionWith _microwave;         \n_microwave disableCollisionWith " !="];\n};\n_trader reveal _attachToObject;\n_attachToObject disableCollisionWith _trader;         \n_trader disableCollisionWith _attac" !="ute = objNull;\n};\nif !(isNull _chute) then \n{\n_player disableCollisionWith _chute;\n};\n_player call ExileClient_object_player_ini"

Advertisement

I have managed to fix the original one, Ive used maca's and your info and everyone's info I can find on this one .. still keeps kicking , your info said #7 would be +2 so that would make it line 9.. ok .. put this !="\"_v)} do {\n_posV = getPos _v;\n_smoke1 = \"#particlesource\" createVehicleLocal getpos _v;\n_smoke1 attachTo [_v,[0,0,0],\"engine_effe\"" there .. still kicked same kick over and over , also tried line #7 still the same ! OMG about to pull my hair out lol and yes Im refreshing my scripts with dart as well, even tried restarts  .. ideas > ?

OK .. I found the issue ..maca's http://bfe.marma.io/ .. you have to take off the " at the beginning and end of the kick..  
then you can save it and copy back to battleye folder .. and then the kick is gone ! and My Issue is resolved !

example .. and this is for others that may read this :)

ute = objNull;
};
if !(isNull _chute) then 
{
_player disableCollisionWith _chute;
};
_player call ExileClient_object_player_ini 

Advertisement