Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dexterin0

Esseker Exile - problem with AiA?

15 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

was adding esseker to our exile server, I adjusted all the basic configs, loot and added AllInArmaTerrainpack and Esseker to my launch options.

Whenever a clients tries to connect, the log spits out the following and it gets stuck at processing character:

1:31:38 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
aia_buildings_config
 1:31:39 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
aia_misc_config
 1:31:39 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
aia_misc3_config
aia_misc3_config
aia_misc3_config
aia_misc3_config
 1:31:40 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
aia_misc3_config
 1:31:40 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
aia_misc3_config

The whole log: http://pastebin.com/U4qrLKMN

Is this normal and Im having a mistake somewhere else ? Got the newest version of AiA. 

Would be great to know if someone experienced the same and could help me out/point me in the right direction.

Advertisement

Got the AiA stuff done now by the way, just needed to include the addons in the mission.sqm.

Still getting stuck at processing character, will try what you said ElDubya, thanks in advance!

"-servermod=@AllInArmaTerrainPack;@Esseker;ExileServer;@infiSTAR_servermod;" "-mod=@Exile;"

Where does this go?

in your startup.bat or the startup commandline if your server is hosted.

1 person likes this

-mod=@Exile;@Esseker;@allinarmaterrainpack; -serverMod=@ExileServer;

2 people like this

Any idea what needs to be put in the addons sections in the mission sqm for esseker?

addOns[] = {"exile_client","esseker","aia_misc3_config","aia_buildings_config","aia_misc_e_config","aia_misc_data","cabuildings_misc","cst_misc_objects","aia_misc_config","sar_obelisk"};
	addOnsAuto[] = {"exile_client","esseker"};

Edited by CEN
1 person likes this

addOns[] = {"exile_client","esseker","aia_misc3_config","aia_buildings_config","aia_misc_e_config","aia_misc_data","cabuildings_misc","cst_misc_objects","aia_misc_config","sar_obelisk"};
	addOnsAuto[] = {"exile_client","esseker"};

Thanks again.  Could I just ask though how do you know that these are the files you add here? Are these all inside one PBO or something? Where do you have to look to identify these config files as being essential to the mission sqm?  Just in case I need to find out files for myself for other maps. Also is it just map files you need to reference here or other custom mod files ?

Thanks, sorry for the noob questions.

Advertisement