Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
alike

Help with adding some mods to my server.

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I just rented a Arma 3 server from Survival servers, and now I wish to install some mods to it. The problem is that I have no past experience doing so...

The mods I want to install is Ryan's zombies and demons, ExileZ 2 and CH View Distance script.

I couldn't find a guide on how to add Ryan's zombies and demons, but found one for ExileZ 2, so I will try to figure that one out before getting help. Maybe I can learn something while trying :)

CH View Distance script might not work on an Exile server. At least it didn't on my old Epoch server. But I still want to try because it would help me out a ton if it did.

I hope someone can help me with this. I would highly appreciate it!

Best regards

alike

Edited by alike

Hey,

If you download the mod there is usually a text document with installation instructions or installation instructions on the page you got the mod from, not tried to install either of the mods you spoke of but being new I have also found the documentation really good to help getting stuff working. 

Advertisement

I did it! All by my self :D Thank you MinkiSan for telling to look for readme files 9_9. I will keep this post active just in case a problem comes up :)

I'm getting a green dot on top of all the zombies when they are in line of sight. Is there a way to remove this? There is a difficulty setting on my servers control panel that is set to recruit. Will it go away if I increase it?

Advertisement