fau5tz

Create Own Custom AI Missions?

3 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello,

Is there around any Tutorial about , how to create you own custom AI missions for your server step by step?

I believe, think its all done in A3 editor and then copy scripts over to my server mpmission pbo scrip file ?

Can missions be done in 3D editor etc.

Because I rly don't want to copy and paste stuff ! there are many servers with same stuff in it, I would prefer to create something my own and unique for myself and same to to learn something as well !

much appreciated for help !

Edited by fau5tz

Posted (edited)

this post makes me sad... you want us to help you to make something with our knowledge you don't want to share but you want us to share our knowledge?

hmmm, must say i'm not angry i'm just disappointed

Edited by red_ned
1 person likes this

@red_ned Sorry mate , but I think u get me wrong!

If I would know how to make mission and if I could make something different I wouldn't mind to share with some else ! im not greedy bud.

Im just after sum info how its done. Are they made in 3DEditor and then copied scripts over from description file to my server mission description file etc.

cuz im new to this stuff im after knowledge so I could share my knowledge later too.

What I mean by "unique" I mean something different from other savers and then share if I could manage something nice.

1 person likes this

Advertisement