MooseAteJack

Help with setting up Zargabad mission

6 posts in this topic

Hi there,

I'm setting up a mission for Zargabad.

I've got the map starting with spawns and traders ok but my two issues are loot spawning and vehicles.

Vehicles: can anyone advise if there are steps I need to take to ensure they spawn? I don't think they are...

Loot: I'm assuming I just need to add OA building loot locations. Does anyone have either loot locations for Takistan or Zargabad they're willing to share?

And any general advice on setting up loot locations would be appreciated.

Thanks so far to @wasti  for stuff in other posts.

Cheers,

Advertisement
10 minutes ago, wasti said:

vehicle spawn is controlled in @exileserver/addons/exile_server_config.pbo, search for     class VehicleSpawn

as far as loot tables, the chernarus loot table may work, not sure. Alternative is to use http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=625259647

Whoh, fast reply. I didn't even get time to finish doing the dishes!

Thank you. Will load up the position creator and have a go.

Cheers

So relative to vehicles spawning, that file only handles general settings.  I want to be able to set an array of locations that the vehicle spawner can pick from when spawning in vehicles.  It's unrealistic that all vehicles spawn in the middle of remote fields.  I'm looking to have most of the road vehicles spawn around roads and towns.  Quads are OK in fields.  I'm running Tanoa and since it is so heavily island-based, I want to spawn a few boats along shores instead of many Km offshore where they are unreachable and unusable.  Any ideas?

11 minutes ago, Bob_the_K said:

So relative to vehicles spawning, that file only handles general settings.  I want to be able to set an array of locations that the vehicle spawner can pick from when spawning in vehicles.  It's unrealistic that all vehicles spawn in the middle of remote fields.  I'm looking to have most of the road vehicles spawn around roads and towns.  Quads are OK in fields.  I'm running Tanoa and since it is so heavily island-based, I want to spawn a few boats along shores instead of many Km offshore where they are unreachable and unusable.  Any ideas?

Take a look at this:

Thanks!  That looks promising!   Now I'll just have to figure out boats along the shore.

Advertisement