BetterDeadThanZed

AH_KICK_OFF

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I have a player being kicked from my server:

[20/03/16 | 19:15] PublicVariable Log: #1 Annixx (95080e75b481c2851785bdfc68e67aaf) - #0 "AH_KICK_OFF" = "Annixx(76561198066380062)" 
[20/03/16 | 19:15] Player #1 Annixx (95080e75b481c2851785bdfc68e67aaf) has been kicked by BattlEye: PublicVariable Restriction #0 

This started after I set these to true:

disconnect_dupe_check = true;		/* checks if player tries to dupe using the "disconnect trick" -> sends a ping to the server whenever a player opens the escape menu */
wall_look = true;					/* checks if a players tries to look through a wall (if player is allowed to build in that territory, it will not be logged.) */
wall_glitch_object = true;			/* checks if a players tries to glitch through a wall (if player is allowed to build in that territory, it will not be logged.) */
wall_glitch_vehicle = true;		/* stops players from glitching into bases using "eject" or "getout" of a vehicle.. */
forceWalk_near_enemyBase = true;	/* forcing players to walk when near an enemy base */
checkHiddenObjects = true;	

What would cause this?

*EDIT* Server log shows this:

0:14:47 "<infiSTAR.de>HL| BANNED | Amon | Annixx(76561198066380062) | 0h 16min 14s | Invisible OBJECT: Land_Ind_Workshop01_03 @[5200.78,5579.9,-9.53674e-007] 052055   [08-Mar-2016 02-41-11 - v0039A]"
 0:14:47 "<infiSTAR.de>KICKLOG| Annixx(76561198066380062) ID: -10   [08-Mar-2016 02-41-11 - v0039A]"

Edited by BetterDeadThanZed

AH_KICK_OFF

using that publicVariable kick to kick, it is intended :)

better leave

checkHiddenObjects = false;

for now, seems like you've got a script that hides some objects on the map :)

Advertisement
24 minutes ago, infiSTAR said:

AH_KICK_OFF

using that publicVariable kick to kick, it is intended :)

better leave

checkHiddenObjects = false;

for now, seems like you've got a script that hides some objects on the map :)

Yes, that would be the building replacement script. I've switched it to false.

hehe I knew it :) will not be effecting these in next patch

It looks like this player ended up being banned, but I can't seem to find the Infistar ban list. Where is it?

It should be in the root server folder. Called ban.txt.

21 minutes ago, Mr Sin said:

It should be in the root server folder. Called ban.txt.

That's what I thought but there isn't a ban.txt in the server root. Does Infistar have temporary bans that clear out on restart?

I had this issue too, it creates that file after you manually ban someone. If you create ban.txt and add a uid in there, I believe infistar from then on will add bans to that file.

28 minutes ago, Mr Sin said:

I had this issue too, it creates that file after you manually ban someone. If you create ban.txt and add a uid in there, I believe infistar from then on will add bans to that file.

Ah ok, I don't ban people using Infistar. I run B3 and ban players that way so it gets stored in a database rather than a text file.

6 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Ah ok, I don't ban people using Infistar. I run B3 and ban players that way so it gets stored in a database rather than a text file.

Never heard of B3. Sounds interesting, you got a link i could check out?

Advertisement