Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brez

Problems that need addressing with this mod

12 posts in this topic

1. Fuel gets eaten way too quickly in helis. You can't even fly from one end to the other it seems. In reality you should be able to.

2. Bodies despawn within seconds 

3. Players are losing tabs AND rep randomly 

You guys might want to address these.. They are a sort of game breakers at this point.

Advertisement

I just bought another hellcat... I sit inside and it's not even on and I'm watching the fuel draining.  I thought it was damaged but it's not as it informs it doesn't need repair.  

I'll ask the admin to see if it's isolated to their server.

Edited by Brez

most your issues you posted are easy fixes and the reason heli are damage cause they spawn in the air the file just needs edited and bodies fix is probly fix in next update and if your server you play on has mission some ai you attack with vehicles you loose respect and poptabs

1. Fuel gets eaten way too quickly in helis. You can't even fly from one end to the other it seems. In reality you should be able to.

I can't confirm that on my servers. I personally have the feeling like you never would have to refuel it :D

2. Bodies despawn within seconds 

Fixed in next update

3. Players are losing tabs AND rep randomly 

There where some minor bugs. Also addressed i next update.

Regards

I have to agree on that, the hellcat is clearly losing fuel too fast , other heli are fine.

Edited by AfterDarks

Yea.. I actually wanted some other players input on other servers to see if it's isolcated to the server i'm playing on or not.

So far the Little bird and Mohawk are slower at consuming fuel but the Hellcat eats it like it's in a state that it's damaged when it's not.

I also noticed that just getting into it and not even starting it eats fuel so hopefully they look at it.

My first assumption about all heli's was incorrect and it is an issue with the Hellcat only.

Thx for providing input AfterDarks and thanks for acknowledging it Flow.

Edited by Brez

The thing I've seen with hellcats is that if its losing fuel like that and it says it isn't damaged, it will show damage after I log out and back in.

Advertisement