Guest Abuse_

CBA_A3 and 0.9.6 Exile with player insert to database

Question

Hello,

After days of pooring through google and these forums, there seems to be a problem in which where Exile 0.9.6 is using some new handler or method on playerconnect and playerdisconnect that causes a problem with mysql being able to insert a "new" player into the database. The result is a restricted by foreign key error.  Most people struggling with this like me probably don't even know it's being caused by CBA and I didn't believe it myself until trying it's predecessor mod asdg_jr, removed myself from the database, then watched it work. When removing myself again and trying CBA + CUP_Weapons, same mysql issues. I tried both using a newer and older versions of CBA but no help.

I see other servers on 0.9.6 now running CBA so there must be some fix, or I'm doing something terribly wrong. I tried a few of the fixes from Bohemia's forums, and ended up having to roll back those .sqf files.

So I loaded up @Exile;@ASDG_JR;@CUP_Weapons; as my mod tags, server mod is -servermod=@ExileServer;@A3XAI;@Enigma;. Removed myself from database. Works fine and inserts my user into the tables no problem.

I close the server down, remove myself from the tables fully. And try the following:

-servermod=@ExileServer;@A3XAI;@Enigma;

-port=2302 "-config=C:\arma3server\TADST\default\TADST_config.cfg" "-cfg=C:\arma3server\TADST\default\TADST_basic.cfg" "-profiles=C:\arma3server\TADST\default" -name=default -filePatching -netlog -pid=pid.log -ranking=ranking.log "-mod=@Exile;@CBA_A3;@CUP_Weapons;curator;heli;kart;mark" -enableHT -servermod=@ExileServer;@A3XAI;@Enigma;

Problem reproduces as you can see:

extDB2: Version: 70
extDB2: https://github.com/Torndeco/extDB2
extDB2: Windows Version
Message: All development for extDB2 is done on a Linux Dedicated Server
Message: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclickXXXXXXX=2SUEFTGABTAM2
Message: Also leave a message if there is any particular feature you would like to see added.

extDB2: Found extdb-conf.ini
extDB2: Detected 4 Cores, Setting up 4 Worker Threads

[13:07:31:872076 --4:00] [Thread 5368] extDB2: Database Type: MySQL
[13:07:31:910044 --4:00] [Thread 5368] extDB2: Database Session Pool Started
[13:07:31:912462 --4:00] [Thread 5368] extDB2: SQL_CUSTOM_V2: Loading Template Filename: C:\arma3server\@ExileServer\extDB\sql_custom_v2\exile.ini
[13:07:31:912710 --4:00] [Thread 5368] extDB2: SQL_CUSTOM_V2: Version 12 Detected, Latest Version 12 Available
[13:08:45:314156 --4:00] [Thread 5368] extDB2: SQL_CUSTOM_V2: Error StatementException: MySQL: [MySQL]: [Comment]: mysql_stmt_execute error	[mysql_stmt_error]: Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`exile`.`player`, CONSTRAINT `player_ibfk_1` FOREIGN KEY (`account_uid`) REFERENCES `account` (`uid`) ON DELETE CASCADE)	[mysql_stmt_errno]: 1452	[mysql_stmt_sqlstate]: 23000	[statemnt]: INSERT INTO player SET account_uid = ?, name = ?
[13:08:45:314295 --4:00] [Thread 5368] extDB2: SQL_CUSTOM_V2: Wiping Statements + Session
[13:08:45:314322 --4:00] [Thread 5368] extDB2: SQL_CUSTOM_V2: Error: UniqueID: 1 Input String: createPlayer:76561198005782147:Abuse_
[13:10:57:742574 --4:00] [Thread 5368] extDB2: Error Invalid Format: 9:SHUTDOWN
[13:13:27:613150 --4:00] [Thread 5368] extDB2: Stopping ...

RPT Below:

Can't Post RPT, forum software here doesn't like something in it. Piped the output here, sorry for this:

https://bellehost.com/rpt.txt

I've rebuilt everything from scratch a few times to narrows it down to what I have so far. That it's CBA_A3 using a old method of something with exile on player connect. I'm fine with this, but surely there must be a working fix somewhere? I have tried the following so far and no luck.

Link talking about this issue on exile mod

Some good information on that thread, but didn't work for me. Yes, that is the error I get as well. bambi char times out while it can't proceed in mysql to do a player insert. Now if you're already saved in the database, there is no problems. It's just new players that are effected.

Thanks for any thoughts or input on this. Before 0.9.6, no problems with these mods. Then again, i was using Linux then so perhaps Using Windows/TADST is partly a factor?

11 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

Sorry, also wanted to post that MYSQL isn't in strict mode to my knowledge:

SELECT @@GLOBAL.sql_mode LIMIT 0, 1000

Response:

1 row(s) returned

'NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION'

Guess since it's null it returns no result as it should. Thanks.

Edited by Abuse_

REPAET  mod=@Exile;@CBA_A3;@CUP_Weapons;curator;heli;kart;mark" -enableHT -servermod=@ExileServer;@A3XAI;@Enigma;  @CBA_A3; will not work i pastet to work do this wath i do

Nombero 1

Delete your database.

Nombero 2.

İmport your database with this first

exile.sql

update to 0.4. blah blah

Update to 0.6.0

then will come maybe a error ALTER.TABLE dublication this is normal

Nombero 3 DOWNT AKTİVATE @CBA_A3; ON YOUR SERVER PARAMETERS

Nombero 4 get the key in the keys folder the CBA_a3 KEY

Nombero 5 Restart server 

Nombero 6 Try to join will work

Nombero 7.

than all works please give me i like than i now that my job is done and have a nice day

Sorry for my bad englisch im a Britt guy

LG Kara

Advertisement

Thanks, yes, that is how I have it working currently, but I only afraid this will hurt new traffic. A3 launcher will send traffic to my server without CBA enabled. I understand this might work. I was hoping maybe someone found a way to edit some of exiles files to use the new stack method or the database. I found a few threads, but none seemed to resolve the issue for me and caused a black screen. Thank you though.

Posted (edited)

i hop the problem was fixed then the problem was fixed give me a Like as Thank You

Edited by [Commander]Kara

You don't need CBA for cup weapons, you can just run ASDG_JR. ASDG is built into CBA and that's why it's asking for it.

If you choose to run CBA still than you don't need the added ASDG mod.

CBA can open up your server to exploits.

Try it without :)

you could just try and do it like the majority out there and delete the pbo files out of cba_a3,leaving the bisign files there,using asdg jr as servermod.

On 22/03/2016 at 7:52 AM, [Commander]Kara said:

Sorry for my bad englisch im a Britt guy

LG Kara

Sorry but I fuckin lolled hard at this.. xD:ph34r:

1 person likes this

oh lol, its just normal that Exile will not cooperate with CBA without edits. it has been posted many times before. find file ExileServer_system_process_preInit and change:

onPlayerConnected {[_uid, _name] call ExileServer_system_network_event_onPlayerConnected};
onPlayerDisconnected {[_uid, _name] call ExileServer_system_network_event_onPlayerDisconnected};

to:

["ExileOPC", "onPlayerConnected", {[_uid, _name] call ExileServer_system_network_event_onPlayerConnected}] call BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler;
["ExileOPD", "onPlayerDisconnected", {[_uid, _name] call ExileServer_system_network_event_onPlayerDisconnected}] call BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler;

Apart from that Enigma shouldnt have parameter it should be dropped in addons folder in Exile server. Also you are missing -autoinit in startup parameters.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, [OMG]Slim said:

oh lol, its just normal that Exile will not cooperate with CBA without edits. it has been posted many times before. find file ExileServer_system_process_preInit and change:

onPlayerConnected {[_uid, _name] call ExileServer_system_network_event_onPlayerConnected};
onPlayerDisconnected {[_uid, _name] call ExileServer_system_network_event_onPlayerDisconnected};

to:

["ExileOPC", "onPlayerConnected", {[_uid, _name] call ExileServer_system_network_event_onPlayerConnected}] call BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler;
["ExileOPD", "onPlayerDisconnected", {[_uid, _name] call ExileServer_system_network_event_onPlayerDisconnected}] call BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler;

Apart from that Enigma shouldnt have parameter it should be dropped in addons folder in Exile server. Also you are missing -autoinit in startup parameters.

Makes no difference if you load Enigma via addons or an @Mod file, works either way ;)

Edited by F1Schu

38 minutes ago, F1Schu said:

Makes no difference if you load Enigma via addons or an @Mod file, works either way ;)

Lol, its not news in arma that to much shit at server mod parameters causes shit happening, why would you suggest to someone not to try it?

Advertisement