Elliott97

[SOLVED] Hollows Vehicle Pack

4 posts in this topic

I apologize in advance if I'm in the wrong place here but in order for me to play on a specific Exile server I need "Hollow's Vehicle Pack" which is fine but I cant find it on the steam workshop or through google search. Even when I use A3L and get it to look for the server mods for me it trys to replace "Hollows Vehicle Pack" with "The Birds and the Bees". It seems that I'm the only one that is having issues with this because I have searched everywhere and cant find any threads on it. 

Thanks in advance,

Elliott

It's only available on a3launcher by maca. However @Hollow can shed some light on your situation.

Advertisement
22 hours ago, Elliott97 said:

I apologize in advance if I'm in the wrong place here but in order for me to play on a specific Exile server I need "Hollow's Vehicle Pack" which is fine but I cant find it on the steam workshop or through google search. Even when I use A3L and get it to look for the server mods for me it trys to replace "Hollows Vehicle Pack" with "The Birds and the Bees". It seems that I'm the only one that is having issues with this because I have searched everywhere and cant find any threads on it. 

Thanks in advance,

Elliott

It is available exclusively on http://www.A3Launcher.com

Advertisement