7 posts in this topic

Hello dear exile devs. Please first thing is my english is not very good but i need your help. I tried still create working exile server but i cant do it. If i create server with classic config no modified with any mods or others i cant join in. I can join to lobby and after loading i get black screen every time :( What can i do , please help _--- Thanks many

I'm not expert by any means but from my experience, if the mission file loads properly and you join to a black screen it's always been a database issue for me.  Check the database configuration file and make sure the connection information is correct.  Further than that, make sure the database is properly formatted for Exile.

1 person likes this

Advertisement

Hello man , i am using this guide 

and i have all setted correctly. 

Posted (edited)

Make sure your @Exile mod is updated.

Edited by †RiH† StokesMagee

My @Exile mod folder is same at server side and too on client. Many ppls tell about this some problems with DB , but i dont know i do all same as tutorial on this server and i dont know where can be problem ... 

I have same problem! No solution found yet. I have even tried to reinstal MySQL and reconfigure it according to given guide.

Advertisement