FG.Highlander

New Napf Server Ideas?

13 posts in this topic

Hi guys, 

I would like to start off by introducing myself and our community - Fractal Gaming. We are a bunch of old school ArmA players who thought it is about time to start providing servers for people rather than playing on them :) We run our servers on a dedicated box that will provide high server FPS along with client FPS. However this post isn't about advertising, it is just a simple question that we would like to ask :) The question is if there was to be a new Napf server out, what would you guys like to see on it. I guess you could say what would your perfect server include :P The reason i am asking this is i am looking to start one of these in the future, but i want some input from the players/exile community. So if some of you guys left a comment on what you would like to see, it can be anything you want, and we will see if this is possible :)

Kind Regards

Highlander 

4 people like this

Sounds great! Napf was a really great map on ArmA 2, had a lot of fun on it.

3 people like this

Advertisement

1st person only

mercenary

no sidechat

2 people like this

hmmm intresting, we can take that into account. Wait to see what other people say :P

1 person likes this

I want Napf wiv maybe a bit more military stuff than what other Exile Servers have. (tanks, more attack helis, apcs etc.)

1 person likes this

Im really enjoy napf, I dont have much actuall game time on it maybe a couple of hours. But from what I have seen so far its a really awesome map if you like big maps. because this map is huge! :D and I disagree with insertcoins.. we should have 3rd person and sidechat. but more military stuff would be nice :D would love to fly around the map with a hind or something with my squad .. #squadgoals . but let me know if you decide to launch the server, I will be there at launch and bring my #squad. 

1 person likes this

yeah i have been taking this into consideration about being "more militarized" and the humanity system is possible and we are going to be working on that anyways. A hero and bandit trader type of thing :P So people will lose humanity if they kill people and gain it for helping people and doing AI Missions etc Heroes will have access to things bandits don't have access to like different guns and vehicles, possibly even some skins. 

1 person likes this

Things I would like to see:

• Custom Launcher to Introduce more mods
  • 1st Person Only
  • option to turn off UI

All in all I like the idea of having a more militarized server but I would like first person to be introduced along with it. People may strongly disagree with the idea of a first person only server but its something that isn't seen that much any more in the Arma lll community, due to Kids getting introduced to the game and not liking a more hardcore aspect to it.

Advertisement