larry

What Player looking for?

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys! I host a server at my location to benefit player at my country and near by players, cos not much server we can join without getting kick(PING)  I just want to ask here as a player what are the things you guys looking for on Exile server, best to tell me the name of the add-on or any others, I already have have idea like build a AI city like good old dayz or something, but the namalsk map its not that big, but I just give a start here, maybe you can share with me something? thanks a lot!!!

tbh if you're the only server in the region that has a decent ping for players, they'll join regardless.

Advertisement

Don't offer lots of free gear and poptabs, fill the server with missions and AI and just you and your friends play, others will join in time.

1 person likes this

Put your region in your server title.

Don't make it pay to win. Decide on PVP or PVE from the start, or ensure you cater to both with PVP friendly rules and PVE friendly content (missions, AI..).

Find a setup that works for you and any frequent players and don't change it every 5 minutes.

Be a friendly, active, admin; one of the biggest joys of my server was just chatting with the players, having a laugh with them, getting some friendly banter going, it helped them trust me and the team and we got to know their play styles and personalities a lot better than just seeing names on a list and who killed who.

Advertisement