Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ELSTiG

Zombie Dificulty

Question

How do you change the difficulty on the zombies? I have been going almost script by script and I cant find it? Thanks.

5 answers to this question

That depends on which script you're using. Are you using Ryanzombies? Are you using TornZ? Are you using Ryanzombies with a spawn script like Exile-Z, or are you using Ryanzombie's built-in spawners through the mission file?

11 hours ago, papahyooie said:

That depends on which script you're using. Are you using Ryanzombies? Are you using TornZ? Are you using Ryanzombies with a spawn script like Exile-Z, or are you using Ryanzombie's built-in spawners through the mission file?

I'm using Ryanzombies with Exile-Z

Advertisement

Assuming you're using the latest version of Exile-Z, look in the file fn_init.sqf

Adjust these lines:

_Ryanzombieshealth              = 0.8;   //Health, *(initial damage level 0 is no damage 1 is dead)
_Ryanzombieshealthdemon                = 0.7;  //Health, *(initial damage level 0 is no damage 1 is dead)
_Ryanzombiesattackspeed             = 1.5;  //Attack speed, *(Time is seconds between attacks)
_Ryanzombiesattackdistance             = 2;      //Attack distance, *(in meters)
_Ryanzombiesattackstrenth             = 0;      //Attack strength *(Knockback strength) *(TYPO IS NORMAL)
_Ryanzombiesdamage               = 0.09;   //Attack damage *(% of players life per hit, 1 is 100%)
_Ryanzombiesdamagecar              = 0.05;  //Attack damage to car *(% of car health per hit, 1 is 100%)
_Ryanzombiesdamageair              = 0.01;  //Attack damage to air *(% of car health per hit, 1 is 100%)
_Ryanzombiesdamagetank                 = 0.005;  //Attack damage to tank *(% of car health per hit, 1 is 100%)
_Ryanzombiesdamagecarstrenth           = 1.5;  //Car attack strength *(Knockback strength in M/S)
_Ryanzombiesdamageairstrenth           = 1;      //Air attack strength *(Knockback strength M/S)
_Ryanzombiesdamagetankstrenth          = 0.4;  //Tank attack strength *(Knockback strength M/S)

I wouldn't adjust the attack distance. Makes the zeds behavior go wonky.

39 minutes ago, papahyooie said:
41 minutes ago, papahyooie said:

Assuming you're using the latest version of Exile-Z, look in the file fn_init.sqf

Adjust these lines:

_Ryanzombieshealth              = 0.8;   //Health, *(initial damage level 0 is no damage 1 is dead)
_Ryanzombieshealthdemon                = 0.7;  //Health, *(initial damage level 0 is no damage 1 is dead)
_Ryanzombiesattackspeed             = 1.5;  //Attack speed, *(Time is seconds between attacks)
_Ryanzombiesattackdistance             = 2;      //Attack distance, *(in meters)
_Ryanzombiesattackstrenth             = 0;      //Attack strength *(Knockback strength) *(TYPO IS NORMAL)
_Ryanzombiesdamage               = 0.09;   //Attack damage *(% of players life per hit, 1 is 100%)
_Ryanzombiesdamagecar              = 0.05;  //Attack damage to car *(% of car health per hit, 1 is 100%)
_Ryanzombiesdamageair              = 0.01;  //Attack damage to air *(% of car health per hit, 1 is 100%)
_Ryanzombiesdamagetank                 = 0.005;  //Attack damage to tank *(% of car health per hit, 1 is 100%)
_Ryanzombiesdamagecarstrenth           = 1.5;  //Car attack strength *(Knockback strength in M/S)
_Ryanzombiesdamageairstrenth           = 1;      //Air attack strength *(Knockback strength M/S)
_Ryanzombiesdamagetankstrenth          = 0.4;  //Tank attack strength *(Knockback strength M/S)

39 minutes ago, papahyooie said:

Cool. Thanks bro. I will give this a shot.

Advertisement