Ragu

Exile RP

10 posts in this topic

I am thinking of making a Exile RP server, would anyone be interested?

What maps would you suggest for a RP server?

Posted (edited)

As long as the roleplay isn't limited to "i see you i kill you"...

A big map would be better, this way you can avoid some players if you don't want contact and hiding stuff would not be so useless. NAmalsk is to small obviously. Altis anc Chernarus have beome boring...Sahrani is quite OKish but not often played.  Takistan is too arid. Australia is too big and far from finished. What quite a ew map share are closed buildings.

Edited by Enforcer1975

Advertisement

In my OPINION, Exile and RP don't mix at all. I think it's a high pvp based mod, or at least that's what it's turned into. Having said that, if someone was to do it properly, I think a new map is in order. All the the current maps have been overused. We need something NEW. (I may be wrong)

2 people like this

On 28.3.2016 at 5:18 PM, Taylor Swift said:

In my OPINION, Exile and RP don't mix at all. I think it's a high pvp based mod, or at least that's what it's turned into. Having said that, if someone was to do it properly, I think a new map is in order. All the the current maps have been overused. We need something NEW. (I may be wrong)

Everything works if players are willing to cooperate. Right now every mod had turned into a pvp thing mainly because admins flood their servers with mods to attract the wrong type of people. And every end time style game also forces you kind of into the line fighter role of course everybody wants to be THE wasteland warriors.  Funny thing is you would have people you need to rely on in a wasteland and every member of a group would have some sort of value be it a skill or be it just a hard worker. And that's what is missing in the mod because everyone can do anything perfectly. 

Thanks for the feedback guys!

I'm thinking more of the lines of DayZ RP back on Arma 2, survival apocalyptic RP.

Esseker would be perfect for this kind of game mode but it's way overused.

On 3/28/2016 at 11:18 AM, Taylor Swift said:

Totally Agree!

Esserker or Bornholm would be good i guess..

Well , to force the players to be more corporative into RP , then you will need to implement super super Hard AI system which will force players to work together to survive. 

Advertisement