GR8

Sticky Posts

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

v6oIHhl.png

 

I keep up to date with exile script section everyday, but these sticky and featured posts grab my attention. I am wondering if someone can shed some light on why they are sticky ? 

Is it because they are new ? or they are complex and took a lot of time to make ? was is it because of a request to the mods or a donation ? I am not complaining, just wondering.

 

 

Edited by GR8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No donations made it so they can have a sticky but I'm pretty sure it was stickied because of how complex it was to make them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Because their good fucking scripts and game changing.

They deserve the attention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GR8 said:

Is it because they are new ? or they are complex and took a lot of time to make ? was is it because of a request to the mods or a donation ? I am not complaining, just wondering.

Complexity. If you make something just as complex, it will be pinned too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

Complexity. If you make something just as complex, it will be pinned too.

Oh I see how it is. Good thing there aren't too many complex scripts out there. The stickies would pile up fast. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, GR8 said:

Oh I see how it is. Good thing there aren't too many complex scripts out there. The stickies would pile up fast. 

80% of the scripts released on this forum are either 50% of someone else's code, or they're ported from Epoch. Those are not complex.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, GR8 said:

Oh I see how it is. Good thing there aren't too many complex scripts out there. The stickies would pile up fast. 

Sand in your underwear, m8? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He got banned for selling the work that he didn't like pinned :(

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And with that note its a locked thread.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.