eric23592

Futuristic Game Servers Dedicated Servers

3 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

A month ago I started renting a dedicated windows server from Futuristic Game Servers. I've also been very impressed with there fast response times to my needs with the server. There  server specs beat my old dedicated server host. Here are the specs of my server:

Dual Intel Xeon L5630 16 Core Processors
32 GB DDR3 ECC Memory
1 TB Hard Drive
1 Gbps Burstable Port ( 30TB Transfer )
3 IP Addresses (2 Usable)
United States - Scranton Pennsylvania
Self Managed - ( Support, Dell DRAC included ) Uses 1 IP Address

1 person likes this

Glad you are happy with them. Just so you know  L5630  is a quad core processor with hyperthreading. So you actually have 8 cores with a total of 16 threads. There is a major difference between cores and threads.

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, QGS said:

Glad you are happy with them. Just so you know  L5630  is a quad core processor with hyperthreading. So you actually have 8 cores with a total of 16 threads. There is a major difference between cores and threads.

This is what I stated earlier then the "FGS" Team got upset and reported me and had my post removed. I find it unfair that a review of a business I was a client with can get upset that they report my posts to have them removed. I have a opinion and a voice and I wanted to be treated fairly by the moderator team as leaving reviews about prior experience should be allowed as I see no rules about leaving a negative review.. All in all I'm not going to post anything about this business anymore. I've moved on to newer and better services that I'm pleased with.

Advertisement