Don Quixote

Script restriction #0 (CBA_A3)

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi guys. I'm in the process of setting filters for BE and I'm completly stuck at this stage.

As usual after kick from the server I went to the logs to see the code:

#0 "["\x\cba\addons\events\fnc_addEventHandler.sqf",".sqf",0,false,false,false,"CBA","Events","addEventHandler"]"

So I added this to the second line in scripts.txt:

!="[\"x\cba\addons\events\fnc_addEventHandler.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Events\",\"addEventHandler\"]"

Also tried this:

!="[\"x\\cba\\addons\\events\\fnc_addEventHandler.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Events\",\"addEventHandler\"]"

but it doesn't work. Nothing has changed. BE still kicks me from the server with same reason. What could be the problem?

Many thanks.

Edited by Don Quixote

I know how annoying BE stuff can be, but you really should try to learn more about it.
For every new line you have to add \n

So e.a. if you get kicked for this script restriction:
"ate _muzzle=currentMuzzle (gunner _v);
waitUntil {_v setWeaponReloadingTime [gunner _v, _muzzle,1];(inputAction "ReloadMagazine""

It has to look like this:

!="ate _muzzle=currentMuzzle (gunner _v);\nwaitUntil {_v setWeaponReloadingTime [gunner _v, _muzzle,1];(inputAction "ReloadMagazine""

Advertisement
3 hours ago, Stoll said:

I know how annoying BE stuff can be, but you really should try to learn more about it.
For every new line you have to add \n

So e.a. if you get kicked for this script restriction:
"ate _muzzle=currentMuzzle (gunner _v);
waitUntil {_v setWeaponReloadingTime [gunner _v, _muzzle,1];(inputAction "ReloadMagazine""

It has to look like this:

!="ate _muzzle=currentMuzzle (gunner _v);\nwaitUntil {_v setWeaponReloadingTime [gunner _v, _muzzle,1];(inputAction "ReloadMagazine""

I know how to write these filters. Moreover I tried different tools (this, this and this) and tried many times all over again, but every time I done with a similar problem as in the first post. 
At some point it just stops to react on exception. And they are different every time. What i do wrong?

I would add this:

!="[\"\x\cba\addons\events\fnc_addEventHandler.sqf\",\".sqf\",0,false,false,false,\"CBA\",\"Events\",\"addEventHandler\"]"

Maybe it's added to the wrong line as well.
It's a kick for addEventHandler so relating to the scripts.txt this would be the "first" line:

//new2
7 eventHandler !=";\n};\n\n\n[_display] call.......

And reload scripts or restart the server if not done already.

Okay, I fixed it. Added to any similar line the extra "\" in the file path as it was in the first post. It kind of worked. 
Now I have a new problem.

This:

#0 "Persistent") }] call (uiNamespace getVariable "CBA_fnc_addEventHandler");

} else {
cba_network_fnc_id = {
if ("

Added to 7 eventHandler:

!="Persistent\") }] call (uiNamespace getVariable \"CBA_fnc_addEventHandler\");\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n\n} else {\ncba_network_fnc_id = {\nif ("

Again no reactions.  :swear:

Can u plz tell my exactly how u fixed your first problem, really stuck on this one atm??

10 hours ago, Chirs said:

Can u plz tell my exactly how u fixed your first problem, really stuck on this one atm??

how about posting to the last message you had put up inwhich it should be correct for you, then if you want help in this one post on the other so its easy to give you the code there, otherwise mark the other post as solved.

Are u stalking me dude? Like wtf? Is the same code as above!!!

10 minutes ago, Chirs said:

Are u stalking me dude? Like wtf? Is the same code as above!!!

why would anyone be stalking you man, there is help out there for peeps who have never done battleye scripts before but if you dont reply to a message that people are trying to help why do you think people should help in the first place. and besides you are commenting on a post back in march and alot has changed since then with battleye and infistar if you have your error put it up so we can give you the correct code to get it fixed.

Advertisement