CameraChick

THANK YOU Exile Team.

21 posts in this topic

@Niuva @Grim @Vishpala @Eichi @MrWhite @Torndeco @maca134 @Zigga @Psycho 

Hey guys, this thread is very important. It's a place for us all to finally say THANK  YOU. In one spot, from all corners of the globe. The Exile Team has done an incredible job and we should each take a moment and say Thank You. We are exceptionally grateful for the time you each take away from your personal lives, jobs, families, hobbies, to do this.  We all see the shitstorm that is the (seemingly) average player: TAKE TAKE TAKE DEMAND DEMAND WANT WANT NEED. Omg. I wouldn't want to deal with that shit either. But you guys do, on a regular basis, and we want to take the time to let you know that even though those players may be the LOUDEST sometimes, they are not the majority. The majority of us remain silent because we are too busy enjoying the mod you've built to be here on the forums complaining. But, on the other hand, we should (at the very least) take the time to stop by and say Thank You.

I hope that everyone who reads this can take a few seconds and at least say THANK YOU to the devs for the unbelievable work they do.

THANK YOU. 

19 people like this

Posted (edited)

Special Thanks also go to the Forum Mods and Wiki Authors who have contributed to the project's life.

@Flosstradamus @SpiRe @Taylor Swift @Hawaiian Snow @ka0s @JamieKG @Boxman80 @Andrew_S90 @DirtySanchez @happydayz @WolfkillArcadia @infiSTAR (and after much too long of trying to figure out how to do the symbols, this guy:  †RiH† StokesMagee  :-)

Edited by CameraChick
12 people like this

Advertisement

Great post CameraChick. Many thanks to all involved in this project. Keep up the fantastic job you are doing. :rock:

4 people like this

thanks for the thanks and thanks to all the rest of ya including the dynamite community here in the forums @everyone

5 people like this

Thanks guys B|

6vwkqm.jpg

3 people like this

I would also like to thank the entire team here at Exile!

Including the community that has helped out in many different ways.

This has been a great mod to host and play on and I look forward to what changes are to come!

Thank you,

Ghost

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Thanks all! Even though there are some rotten apples in the community you guys make it worth while.

Edited by InsertCoins
2 people like this

I agree with them and also say "Thank you sacrifice your precious time for this project!"

My English sucks! :D

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

If this post was there before i left, i just wouldnt have done it. This makes me speechless. Thank you so much! This is what Devs Need!

Edited by MrWhite
3 people like this

Advertisement