Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jake

[SOLVED] Infistar is pure love

6 posts in this topic

I pmed infistar about me not being able to access download on infistar website and he reads it and ignores it really ??? can anyone help me after i payed like $40 for a anti hack !

"What up dude I need help. I have a valid purchase of infistar but every time I try to download it. It says " You are not allowed to download any files here! #1"

I've just seen something on Google that you replied to about logging in multiple accounts or anything but I Havant done that then I seen if you shared you key which i Havant done but my email address got hacked about 2 or 3 days ago they took my website down and everything. But its all fixed now all passwords are changed."

45 minutes ago, jake said:

I pmed infistar about me not being able to access download on infistar website and he reads it and ignores it really ??? can anyone help me after i payed like $40 for a anti hack !

"What up dude I need help. I have a valid purchase of infistar but every time I try to download it. It says " You are not allowed to download any files here! #1"

I've just seen something on Google that you replied to about logging in multiple accounts or anything but I Havant done that then I seen if you shared you key which i Havant done but my email address got hacked about 2 or 3 days ago they took my website down and everything. But its all fixed now all passwords are changed."

su much guys can say i got hacked mhm.  not easy is it. i think. give youre best have you screenshots for the hacks ? provider emails from the hacks ? little bit easier i dont know

Advertisement

mr 1 post I've not read & answered your question in a private message yet.

Why don't you open a support ticket like everyone else would do?
You've been blocked from downloading updates as you've put the source code of my tool in a public pastebin (that anybody can find & get the code from) which is against my TOS.

So for the next time you got into trouble over something

1. don't break tos
2. ask via support ticket
3. don't be annoying over something you've caused yourself.

why would I hurry in responding to all my private messages here on the forum when I have open support tickets to respond to with people that actually follow the TOS and don't share my files in public?

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, infiSTAR said:

mr 1 post I've not read & answered your question in a private message yet.

Why don't you open a support ticket like everyone else would do?
You've been blocked from downloading updates as you've put the source code of my tool in a public pastebin (that anybody can find & get the code from) which is against my TOS.

So for the next time you got into trouble over something

1. don't break tos
2. ask via support ticket
3. don't be annoying over something you've caused yourself.

why would I hurry in responding to all my private messages here on the forum when I have open support tickets to respond to with people that actually follow the TOS and don't share my files in public?

Sorry.  i Havant uploaded anything. sorry i was just in a rush to try and get infistar on the server again . I did put a support ticket in sorry for being annoying 

Edited by jake

Well I need an email address of you that is not hacked.. or the hacker gets your files again and puts them public. (how did you manage to get your email account stolen? ^^ 2-way verification FTW :) )

send me a different email address in a priv message here as posting it public might not be a good way ;-)

1 person likes this

Advertisement