Relic

New server help

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So I started a new Exile server through Havok and I am trying to get DMS and occupation on there for me and a few friends from work. Both are pretty much plug and play.....so they say. I have read all of the threads on the addons ....all 114 + 24 and I have tried everything mentioned on both and the best I got was crate drops no AI or missions. The errors on the RPT are 

16:31:27 Warning Message: Script \x\addons\a3_exile_occupation\initServer.sqf not found
16:31:28 Warning Message: Script \x\addons\dms\fn_DMS_preInit.sqf not found
16:31:28 Warning Message: Script \x\addons\dms\fn_DMS_postInit.sqf not found
16:31:28 Warning Message: Script \x\addons\dms\scripts\fn_AddMissionToMonitor.sqf not found
16:31:28 Warning Message: Script \x\addons\dms\scripts\fn_AddMissionToMonitor_Static.sqf not found
16:31:28 Warning Message: Script \x\addons\dms\scripts\fn_AILocalityManager.sqf not found

etc.

Any help would be great, thanks.

Edited by Relic

Posted (edited)

where you put the dms mission system and occupation?

it belongs in your @exileserver/addons, not in your mission

Edited by hieve

Advertisement
26 minutes ago, Relic said:

Thats where I have it. @exileserver\addons

dms mission file is named a3_dms.pbo  maybe you rename something?

I downloaded the DMS_Exile-Master file from the link. Pulled out the a3_dms folder and packed it into a PBO. Dropped the PBO into the @exileserver\addons folder.

8 minutes ago, Relic said:

I downloaded the DMS_Exile-Master file from the link. Pulled out the a3_dms folder and packed it into a PBO. Dropped the PBO into the @exileserver\addons folder.

Yep, all must to work after you do it like u say!

I have an Ark server with those guys and they have always been helpful. I seen in the install for DMS he tells you that some Host company like Vilayer require you to install DMS in the server root. Check with Havoc and see that may be the case with them.

If you need further help feel free to PM me I will be glad to help.

Just to update. @Relic was using a old version of DMS and a few file names where different. Also the occupation.pbo had a few small errors on the config. Fixed those and its now all good :)

On 01/04/2016 at 5:37 AM, Hell Raiser said:

Just to update. @Relic was using a old version of DMS and a few file names where different. Also the occupation.pbo had a few small errors on the config. Fixed those and its now all good :)

Warning Message: Script \x\addons\a3_exile_occupation\initServer.sqf not found

Same error i get after installing a3_exile_occupation.pbo inside the exileserver/addons folder.

Have gone back to A3XAI for ai patrols.

Downloaded the PBO from the server host and looked into it and initServer.sqf is in there. So i know it was uploaded correctly into the PBO.

Updated current version of DMS with still no fix.

The same problem

Warning Message: Script \x\addons\a3_exile_occupation\initServer.sqf not found

in July i dont have problems but now :(

Advertisement