Alexis

Server is crashed

Question

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Alexis said:

Hello! Faced with the problem when the server crashes for unknown reasons, that RPT log, I hope you can help me!

http://pastebin.com/FBPjW2Ne

Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at 01C6669B > suggests windows itself crashed on the server

2 hours ago, red_ned said:

Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at 01C6669B > suggests windows itself crashed on the server

and, how fix this?

Advertisement
17 minutes ago, Alexis said:

and, how fix this?

Talk to your host as it could be the platform itself not the exile server which has issues.

just guessing.

i would say this line right before is an indication of a number being larger than the variable that holds it.  hence the access violation is a memory error, not really caused BY windows, but from errors in your server.  look around line 950, you have pages upon pages of errors.  am on my phone so i had to skip most of it ..

so i would say you just have a broken server.  causes memory error, windows shits it down.

there is no one thing i can point at to fix.  maybe someone else can decipher those errors.  i would reinstall the server and not add in so much garbage next time.

Server crashes when it come 5-6 players, this is unlikely to hosting, because on the same server I have, there are three server Dayz Epoch,

the characteristics of my server: i7 4790k, 16GB RAM DDR4, SSD Drive, 200+ mbit/sec, Win.Server 2012

As it is such a powerful server can not cope with such a load! This is silly!

Advertisement