hogansheroes

mass message

8 posts in this topic

hey chris i know that inside f1 infistar there is an option to double click the mass message when you type something for all to see.

But is there also away to use the mass message on a some sort of timer that you write a message in and it may kick in say once an houror twice, i know you have BEC that can show messages and so on but to be honest no one reads them as the message is gray , people read blue messages  for globle.

just a thought to ask this question

In the next patch there will be something that you can use instead of BEC messages :)

part of the config for that new thing:

/*
	Noficiations shown to all players on the server. Could be used to replace BEC messages.
	[first occurrence after x min, show again after x min, show message for x seconds, font size (recommended is 0.6), x pos, y pos,text color, text (<br/> is a linebreak)]
*/
ENABLE_NOTIFICATION_MESSAGES = true;
NOTIFY_MSG_ARRAY[] =
{
	{5, 15, 4, 0.6, 0, -0.4, "#ff0000", "welcome to our server"},
	{6, 10, 3, 0.6, 0, -0.4, "#39E600", "protected and administrated by<br/>infiSTAR.de AdminTools, AntiHack and more!"},
	{15, 15, 8, 0.6, 0, -0.4, "#E600E6", "15 minutes have passed, drink some water!<br/>(IN REAL LIFE NOT INGAME)"}
};

3 people like this

Advertisement

thankyou chris ill have to check this out.

what does these numbers mean 

{15, 15, 8, 0.6, 0, -0.4, 

also have a message like this

"15 minutes have passed, drink some beer you pisshead lol!<br/>(IN REAL LIFE NOT INGAME)"

17 hours ago, hogansheroes said:

what does these numbers mean 

[first occurrence after x min, show again after x min, show message for x seconds, font size (recommended is 0.6), x pos, y pos,text color, text (<br/> is a linebreak)]

Awesome stuff. But one feature i love from the bec scheduler is that i can make message appear a specified time, like: EVERYDAY @ 15:00 say "Now it's time for beer".

It would be awesome to be able to do that with infistar, so that i can begin to ditch bec

15 hours ago, =GcG= DirtyPede said:

Awesome stuff. But one feature i love from the bec scheduler is that i can make message appear a specified time, like: EVERYDAY @ 15:00 say "Now it's time for beer".

It would be awesome to be able to do that with infistar, so that i can begin to ditch bec

THIS! :)

I did not think about that but I will see what I can do :)

B|

Posted (edited)

On 4/2/2016 at 4:27 PM, =GcG= DirtyPede said:

This would be awesome! @infiSTAR And would it be possible to incorporate notification types like "dynamicTextRequest", "standardHintRequest", "systemChatRequest", "textTilesRequest", much like the DMS mod. 

:monkey:

Edited by OMGS

Advertisement