Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TuranArek

My first exile experience

4 posts in this topic

I wanted to share my first exile experience with you. When you finish the video, can you share your thoughts with me?

That's a good first time on Exile but this video really does demonstrate the issue with spawning in right where you've just died..

Advertisement
2 hours ago, kuplion said:

That's a good first time on Exile but this video really does demonstrate the issue with spawning in right where you've just died..

First of all, thank you for you reply. 

Doesn't all fps games with re-spawn have this problem? If you make it random, you just delay the time. 
The only solution I could think of, but it works for arma size maps only. If you give a time delay on re spawning at the zone you just died.

You ever thought about a solution for this problem?

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, TuranArek said:

First of all, thank you for you reply. 

Doesn't all fps games with re-spawn have this problem? If you make it random, you just delay the time. 
The only solution I could think of, but it works for arma size maps only. If you give a time delay on re spawning at the zone you just died.

You ever thought about a solution for this problem?

Personally, I've toyed with randomised spawns. It worked, kind of. People couldn't go straight back to their body but instead just commited suicide over and over until they got the right spawn. This resulted in removing suicide for bambis too. In the end I just reverted back to the normal system; if people wanna PVP so hard, they'll find a way..

1 person likes this

Advertisement