Cptjockitch

A few questions from a noob.

15 posts in this topic

Ok so I'm in a server and made a base. I mark that spot on the map but when servers restart that spot disappears. Is there a better way or more persistent way to save the location of your base on the map? Also do land mines persist only till the server gets restarted ? 

No, when the server restarts all markers and all mines are lost.

Advertisement

You just have to remember or write down the coords of your base.

Is there a link where people put base building ideas? Maybe ideas to make the base harder to raid or a base recipe? I have 2 coded gates on my base but I'm not sure if they can just get in with that hacking tool or by crushing the walls .

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, Cptjockitch said:

Is there a link where people put base building ideas? Maybe ideas to make the base harder to raid or a base recipe? I have 2 coded gates on my base but I'm not sure if they can just get in with that hacking tool or by crushing the walls .

Spoiler

Take your pick! The Feature Wishes section has many just like these! The dev's have already said more building components are a WIP. :D 

On the whole players getting into bases, a determined player will get in at some point. I have a base on Namalsk that has empty "half rooms" all around any exterior walls for the wall glitchers and explosives. I also use an Air lock door system that is fortified. Crafting hedghogs are in game now and I placed these around the perimeter of the base walls just to help aid with wall glitches and/or players ramming walls. No a whole lot can be done about a roof. At least I havent found anything yet that works.

Edited by Excaliber_47

23 minutes ago, Excaliber_47 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Take your pick! The Feature Wishes section has many just like these! The dev's have already said more building components are a WIP. :D 

On the whole players getting into bases, a determined player will get in at some point. I have a base on Namalsk that has empty "half rooms" all around any exterior walls for the wall glitchers and explosives. I also use an Air lock door system that is fortified. Crafting hedghogs are in game now and I placed these around the perimeter of the base walls just to help aid with wall glitches and/or players ramming walls. No a whole lot can be done about a roof. At least I havent found anything yet that works.

Ok . Now I have maxed out my level 1 and can build anymore till I get 5000 respect. Can I have a friend add stuff to the base? 

the territories have build limits based off your territory level, you would need to upgrade levels in order for anyone to build there.

Advertisement