zombietop

How does TakeAll work?

Question

So TAKE ALL has stopped working on my server and I am trying to understand how it works so I can maybe troubleshoot and fix it as I have obviously done something.  

So when the TAKEALL button is clicked on the inventory screen, it calls the ExlieClient_gui_inventory_takeAll.sqf.  This SQF  does a "beginTakeAllRequest" and then calls ExileClient_system_network_send.  Now I found a beginTakeAllResponse.sqf but can't find where this request is defined. 

This is where I am. Where is the "beginTakeAllRequest" defined?

Forgive me if this is an ignorant question. My goal isn't to have someone fix it for me, but to learn how this TakeALL process works so I can troubleshoot the issue my self. 

1 answer to this question

14 hours ago, zombietop said:

So TAKE ALL has stopped working on my server and I am trying to understand how it works so I can maybe troubleshoot and fix it as I have obviously done something.  

So when the TAKEALL button is clicked on the inventory screen, it calls the ExlieClient_gui_inventory_takeAll.sqf.  This SQF  does a "beginTakeAllRequest" and then calls ExileClient_system_network_send.  Now I found a beginTakeAllResponse.sqf but can't find where this request is defined. 

This is where I am. Where is the "beginTakeAllRequest" defined?

Forgive me if this is an ignorant question. My goal isn't to have someone fix it for me, but to learn how this TakeALL process works so I can troubleshoot the issue my self. 

All network messages are defined in cfgNetworkMessages.

1 person likes this

Advertisement