papahyooie

[Request] Infistar Rcon tool

7 posts in this topic

@Infistar

I don't know if it's even possible, but it would be SUPER nice to be able to use an "out of game" tool, much like BEC or DaRT, but to control Infistar functions. For instance, have a DaRT or MBCon style interface with player names, with the usual kick/ban/message stuff, but also have the added functionality from Infistar, like spawn items, freeze, teleport (i'd assume you'd have to pre-define location cords for that) etc. I love the functions of the infistar tool, but I rarely actually get ingame these days to actually play, or moderate players. I'm generally doing work on the server itself, and leave the ingame moderating to my moderators. But for the times when I have to use infistar functions, it would be really nice to not have to go ingame.

In fact, I'd happily pay a premium for a separate tool like that. Perhaps that might be a good way to rake in some more cash, since nearly everybody has already bought the tool itself, lol. Sell it as an add-on.

Just a thought.

3 people like this

This would be a really cool concept, a Infistar control panel.

I would even pay for something like this, Would be pretty cool to have a rcon tool and infistar control panel.

Not sure how hard this would be to setup tho

1 person likes this

Advertisement

Another vote from me, would happily pay for something like this (Rcon + InfiSTAR all in one).

1 person likes this

Yes, that would be nice and its really needed. Thumb up for this request !

Posted (edited)

I do second this as it would make life so much easier, but at the same time the *issues* you are fixing with this is doing the work you normally don't want/can't do... why not just give some power to trusted admins on your server? Keep logs etc to prevent abuse?

Honestly, I would love this myself, but if sounds like a lot of job and I am unsure how long/how hard it would be. Can you even execute scripts in an external tool?

Anyways infi, let me know if you need help developping such tool! I would too like this and think I can help.

Edited by FragZ

Advertisement