Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Surge132

BattlEye on But Not Working

2 posts in this topic

So I'm having this weird issue with BattlEye. The issue is that even though BE is enabled, it doesn't want to seem to do it's job completely. It does some things that it's supposed to like kicking for client not responding and incorrect signatures, but it doesn't seem to kick for script restrictions. I've tried reinstalling BEServer.dll/trying to install BEClient and the combination of both/just using one doesn't work at all. I'm not exactly sure what to do in this situation. Thanks for any help you can provide.

4 hours ago, Surge132 said:

So I'm having this weird issue with BattlEye. The issue is that even though BE is enabled, it doesn't want to seem to do it's job completely. It does some things that it's supposed to like kicking for client not responding and incorrect signatures, but it doesn't seem to kick for script restrictions. I've tried reinstalling BEServer.dll/trying to install BEClient and the combination of both/just using one doesn't work at all. I'm not exactly sure what to do in this situation. Thanks for any help you can provide.

I had an odd experience with BE and all I needed was to add a bans.txt file into the folder and then it worked as normal. may not be related but worth a shot

Advertisement