NeverAgain

TRYK's Multi-Play Unifrom's pack

17 posts in this topic

Hi community,today i install this mod. Everything works well, but can you please tell me how to do that without this mode, players can't join?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You need to add the server key from @TRYK\keys, there will be a .bikey file, copy and paste that into the 'keys' folder in the root of the ArmA server

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, KamikazeXeX said:

You need to add the server key from @TRYK\keys, there will be a .bikey file, copy and paste that into the 'keys' folder in the root of the ArmA server

Yes i have key in server : keys/ .bikey file

Tryk .bikey file copy to root server?what?

Edited by NeverAgain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NeverAgain said:

Yes i have this.

Have you got verifySignatures = 2; in the config.cfg for your server? If not change it to that and it'll work, if thats already set to 2 verify that you have @TRYK in the '-mod=' params rather than '-serverMod='

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KamikazeXeX said:

Have you got verifySignatures = 2; in the config.cfg for your server? If not change it to that and it'll work, if thats already set to 2 verify that you have @TRYK in the '-mod=' params rather than '-serverMod='

verifySignatures         = 2;

and i have @TRYK in the '-mod=' params

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, NeverAgain said:

verifySignatures         = 2;

and i have @TRYK in the '-mod=' params

 

Server key is in the keys folder?

EDIT: This is the keys folder: http://puu.sh/o3IRW/5c8b21ecff.png

Edited by KamikazeXeX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, KamikazeXeX said:

Server key is in the keys folder?

Yes i have key in server : keys/ .bikey file

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay then something is wrong with your setup/code, have you got these listed in addons in your mission.sqm?

"maa_Uniform"
"tryk_backpack"

If not try adding them, usually you should just need verifysigs=2 and the addon launch with the server.

When launching the server after adding those check your server .RPT and see if there is any complaints about 'You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted' if you do see them then it means TRYK isn't loading correctly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What exactly is the issue people are getting when trying to connect? Screenshot it if possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KamikazeXeX said:

Okay then something is wrong with your setup/code, have you got these listed in addons in your mission.sqm?


"maa_Uniform"
"tryk_backpack"

If not try adding them, usually you should just need verifysigs=2 and the addon launch with the server.

When launching the server after adding those check your server .RPT and see if there is any complaints about 'You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted' if you do see them then it means TRYK isn't loading correctly.

No I don't have written anywhing about these addons in my mission.sqm. Could you please write me the syntax of code for it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.