Schweppes

More NA servers!!!

19 posts in this topic

There needs to be more American servers for the NA players to play. The whole list of exile is saturated with AUS, GER, RU, and UK.. And the servers that are American dosent have enough players.. You guys should probably think of hosting your own official servers! or someone that sees this should start a NA server up.. Idek why there are only most UK servers.. Isn't fun since i live in canada

Advertisement

I know of many American servers that are hosted out of Canada since there is better DDOS protection there.

|

|

V

What i am saying. The reason why there are no american players cause there are no american servers.. fucking euro servers only.. There are only a few and have no people on them...

What i am saying. The reason why there are no american players cause there are no american servers.. fucking euro servers only.. There are only a few and have no people on them...

The reason the US servers don't get populated is because they don't understand how mods work. I have watched so many people try to join my server but get kicked off since they don't have the mod installed.

So, what you are saying is that, People that live in NA don't understand basic instructions and that is the reason why nobody plays on NA servers.. Sound like bs. Maybe the mod is not popular over in NA

Schweppes check out our servers. website is www.ultsg.com

We have steady 20 to 40 people on and its based in NA.

Advertisement