DiamondDoge

Fastes Way to farm respect?

4 posts in this topic

Hey Guys, hope this is the right forum for my question. So me and my buddy are trying to build a sweet base, we alrdy did a lot but now reached the max amount of objects for the base. So we want to upgrade it now, which requires a fucking lot of respect, but was is the fastes way to get some? Killing Players seems right now the best way, am I right? But is there another fast way? Is killing bandit camps or stuff like that maybe better? It's just so many points you need to get this 10k respect for the first upgrade :/

Thanks to any answers

You get alot of respect from selling stuff to. And the higher the range you make kills, the more respect you get.

1 person likes this

Advertisement
2 hours ago, RetardMagnet said:

You get alot of respect from selling stuff to. And the higher the range you make kills, the more respect you get.

This honest depends on the server your playing on. Lower sell prices give you less respect.

Some server's offer different ways of earning respect. But yes typically selling and killing :)

1 person likes this

I've seen a lot of people farming the spawn vehicles once they get themselves a chopper. Not sure how efficient that is though :P

Advertisement