Razor77

[SOLVED] [SOLVED] Infistar install

7 posts in this topic

Hi, I have a server that's been running now for around 5 months, it has quite a few mods on it, virtual garage, xm8 apps, and also MAS,RHS etc and Im now looking to purchasing infistar as I have been using free admin tools badmin/admintoolkit for some time but need a change.  To install infistar am I better starting the server from basic Exile and rebuild the server around infistar, or can I just add it to it now with all these mods on it?

Thanks in advance, Razor

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Razor77 said:

Hi, I have a server that's been running now for around 5 months, it has quite a few mods on it, virtual garage, xm8 apps, and also MAS,RHS etc and Im now looking to purchasing infistar as I have been using free admin tools badmin/admintoolkit for some time but need a change.  To install infistar am I better starting the server from basic Exile and rebuild the server around infistar, or can I just add it to it now with all these mods on it?

Thanks in advance, Razor

you can add it now with all the mods you have, the thing you do need is to whitelist vehicles that you use on the server well pretty much anything that you use white list them as there is a place to put the white list options on

Edited by hogansheroes
3 people like this

Advertisement

Posted (edited)

you said you use mass here is my whitelisted vics for that

Spoiler

"I_mas_T72_AAF_01","I_mas_T72B_Early_AAF_01","I_mas_T72B_AAF_01","I_mas_T72BM_AAF_01","I_mas_T55_AAF_01","I_mas_T34_AAF_01","I_mas_ZSU_AAF_01","O_mas_T72_OPF_01","O_mas_T72B_Early_OPF_01","O_mas_T72B_OPF_01","O_mas_T72BM_OPF_01","O_mas_T55_OPF_01","O_mas_ZSU_OPF_01",
    "I_mas_BMP1_AAF_01","I_mas_BMP1P_AAF_01","I_mas_BMP2_AAF_01","I_mas_BMP2_HQ_AAF_01","I_mas_BMP2_Ambul_01","O_mas_BMP1_OPF_01","O_mas_BMP1P_OPF_01","O_mas_BMP2_OPF_01","O_mas_BMP2_HQ_OPF_01","O_mas_BMP2_Ambul_01","I_mas_BRDM2", "I_mas_BTR60", "O_mas_BRDM2", "O_mas_BTR60", 
    "I_mas_cars_UAZ_MG","I_mas_cars_UAZ_AGS30","I_mas_cars_UAZ_SPG9","I_mas_cars_UAZ_Unarmed","I_mas_cars_UAZ_Med","I_mas_cars_UAZ_M2","O_mas_cars_UAZ_MG","O_mas_cars_UAZ_AGS30","O_mas_cars_UAZ_SPG9","O_mas_cars_UAZ_Unarmed","O_mas_cars_UAZ_Med",
    "B_mas_cars_Hilux_MG","B_mas_cars_Hilux_AGS30","B_mas_cars_Hilux_SPG9","B_mas_cars_Hilux_RKTS","B_mas_cars_Hilux_Unarmed","B_mas_cars_Hilux_Med", "B_mas_cars_Hilux_M2",
    "B_mas_cars_LR_Unarmed","B_mas_cars_LR_Med","B_mas_cars_LR_M2","B_mas_cars_LR_Mk19","B_mas_cars_LR_TOW","B_mas_cars_LR_Stinger","B_mas_cars_LR_SPG9","I_mas_cars_LR_soft_Unarmed","I_mas_cars_LR_soft_Med","I_mas_cars_LR_soft_M2","I_mas_cars_LR_soft_Mk19","I_mas_cars_LR_soft_TOW","I_mas_cars_LR_soft_Stinger","I_mas_cars_LR_soft_SPG9",
    "B_mas_HMMWV_M2","B_mas_HMMWV_M134","B_mas_HMMWV_SOV", "B_mas_HMMWV_SOV_M134", "B_mas_HMMWV_TOW","B_mas_HMMWV_Stinger","B_mas_HMMWV_MK19","B_mas_HMMWV_UNA", "B_mas_HMMWV_MEV", "B_mas_HMMWV_M2_des","B_mas_HMMWV_M134_des","B_mas_HMMWV_SOV_des","B_mas_HMMWV_SOV_M134_des","B_mas_HMMWV_TOW_des","B_mas_HMMWV_Stinger_des","B_mas_HMMWV_MK19_des","B_mas_HMMWV_UNA_des","B_mas_HMMWV_MEV_des",
    "B_mas_HMMWV_M2","B_mas_HMMWV_M134","B_mas_HMMWV_SOV", "B_mas_HMMWV_SOV_M134", "B_mas_HMMWV_TOW","B_mas_HMMWV_Stinger","B_mas_HMMWV_MK19","B_mas_HMMWV_UNA", "B_mas_HMMWV_MEV", "B_mas_HMMWV_M2_des","B_mas_HMMWV_M134_des","B_mas_HMMWV_SOV_des","B_mas_HMMWV_SOV_M134_des","B_mas_HMMWV_TOW_des","B_mas_HMMWV_Stinger_des","B_mas_HMMWV_MK19_des","B_mas_HMMWV_UNA_des","B_mas_HMMWV_MEV_des",
    "B_mas_CH_47F","mas_F_35C","mas_F_35C_S","mas_F_35C_cas","B_mas_UH1Y_F","B_mas_UH1Y_UNA_F","B_mas_UH1Y_MEV_F","B_mas_UH60M","B_mas_UH60M_SF","B_mas_UH60M_MEV","I_mas_MI8","I_mas_MI8MTV","O_mas_MI8","O_mas_MI8MTV","I_mas_MI24V","O_mas_MI24V",
    "I_mas_ZU23_AAF","I_mas_DSHKM_AAF","I_mas_DSHkM_Mini_TriPod","I_mas_KORD_AAF","I_mas_KORD_high_AAF","I_mas_AGS_AAF","I_mas_GMG_AAF","I_mas_M2StaticMG_AAF","I_mas_M2StaticMG_MiniTripod_AAF","I_mas_MK19_TriPod_AAF","I_mas_Metis_AAF","I_mas_SPG9_AAF","I_mas_Igla_AA_pod_AAF","I_mas_Stinger_AA_pod_AAF","I_mas_TOW_TriPod_AAF","I_mas_2b14_82mm_AAF","I_mas_M252_AAF","I_mas_D30_AAF",
    "I_mas_D30_AT_AAF","I_mas_M119_AAF","I_mas_M119_AT_AAF","O_mas_ZU23_AAF","O_mas_DSHKM_AAF","O_mas_DSHkM_Mini_TriPod","O_mas_KORD_AAF","O_mas_KORD_high_AAF","O_mas_AGS_AAF","O_mas_Metis_AAF","O_mas_SPG9_AAF","O_mas_Igla_AA_pod_AAF","O_mas_2b14_82mm_AAF","O_mas_D30_AAF","O_mas_D30_AT_AAF","B_mas_GMG_AAF","B_mas_M2StaticMG_AAF","B_mas_M2StaticMG_MiniTripod_AAF","B_mas_MK19_TriPod_AAF",
    "B_mas_Stinger_AA_pod_AAF","B_mas_TOW_TriPod_AAF","B_mas_M252_AAF","B_mas_M119_AAF","B_mas_M119_AT_AAF",
    "B_mas_ZU23_FIA","B_mas_DSHKM_FIA","B_mas_DSHkM_Mini_TriPod_FIA","B_mas_AGS_FIA","B_mas_M2StaticMG_FIA","B_mas_M2StaticMG_MiniTripod_FIA","B_mas_Metis_FIA","B_mas_SPG9_FIA","B_mas_Stinger_AA_pod_FIA","B_mas_2b14_82mm_FIA","B_mas_D30_FIA","B_mas_D30_AT_FIA",

i also use HVP

Edited by hogansheroes
3 people like this

If you got any trouble during that, just post your server rpt file here and we can help :)

3 people like this

Am I ok marking this as resolved now? Just this would probably be very useful to others and it's more reassuring seeing things things were 'solved'

1 person likes this

I guess it is fine since his post was on Tuesday :)

We have closed this thread and marked it as solved.

Advertisement