Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
da1geek

[SOLVED] Defibrillator, Foolbox, and other items

6 posts in this topic

I thought that items like the FoolBox and Defibrillator were currently just place holder items. There is no description on them, and I couldn't find any definitions or functions for them. However, players have mentioned other users that are able to successfully revive other players with the defibrillator. Is this accurate? If so, can someone provide instructions? It's such a silly question, but I can't figure it out for the life of me.

They're used in mods, the defib in the Revive mod by @happydayz, and the foolbox/wrench/wires in the Extended repairs mod by @John.

1 person likes this

Advertisement

Ah gotcha. I definitely didn't think that any additional mod items would come in vanilla Exile! Interesting! I'll take a look. Thanks!

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, da1geek said:

I thought that items like the FoolBox and Defibrillator were currently just place holder items. There is no description on them, and I couldn't find any definitions or functions for them. However, players have mentioned other users that are able to successfully revive other players with the defibrillator. Is this accurate? If so, can someone provide instructions? It's such a silly question, but I can't figure it out for the life of me.

Depends on the server and the scripts it has running.

Personally i don't like revives, once someone is dead they should stay dead. it only leave the door open to exploiting!

Edited by Sgt Smash

I'm running Enigma revive on my server and I can say that it is very good.

You have 2 minutes to revive.

It can fail.

You need a defibrillator.

You can't revive more than a certain number of time the same player.

It is configurable.

1 person likes this

We have closed this thread and marked it as solved.

Advertisement