Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Baithoven

Admins Gesucht für EXILE HC Server

7 posts in this topic

Hallo,

Wir wollen gerne weitere Exile Server hochfahren, benötigen jedoch etwas Hilfe.

Du bist/hast:

Teamspeak3

• Alter 18+
  • Erfahrung 
  • Spaß an der sache
  • offen für neues
  • hilfst gerne

Und hast lust auf:

• Administrieren von Servern (Ingame)
  • Werbung managen für den neuen Server
  • Support mit den Usern Ingame/TS3/Forum
  • Leiten eines Teams

Dann melde dich doch einfach hier im Forum per PN oder schau auf www.partyhuette.rocks vorbei.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we are looking forward to set up more Exile servers and are in need of some help.

If you can provide:

Teamspeak 3 client
age 18+
Arma experience
openness towards new projects
beeing a good sport
helpful attitude

If you fancy:

administration of servers (ingame)
promotion management for new servers
giving support to users ingame/TS3/forum
team leadership

feel free to contact me via pm or take a look at www.partyhuette.rocks

Cheers

Edited by Baithoven

Advertisement

Zu German verschoben. Dort bitte nur English oder wenigstens Englisch / Deutsch.

Gruß Flow

1 person likes this

What i don`t like about german servers - they are selfish. I visit web site - EVERYTHING in german. I am playing on server - everybody speaking german. For me it is unpolite when there is a person from another contry in the same room with me and i will speak with me friend in english to make this person comfortable. So DISLIKE. (I know u will start saying about play somewhere else or this is german owned server blabla - common politeness should be always followed). German communityes becomming same as french communities. They don`t want and don`t like to speak any language except their own language... 

dislike-bs-base.png

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, SEX_PREDATOR said:

What i don`t like about german servers - they are selfish. I visit web site - EVERYTHING in german. I am playing on server - everybody speaking german.

So, you'r joining a german server and wondering everybody talkin german? What do you except - was the server flagged as EU/GER or only GER? Was it even flagged?

Right now you'r lumping all together by joining one? sever, visiting one? page...i exactly know what you talkin about, since i know that from other countries aswell too - but please, don't tar all germans/german located servers together with the same bush.

The problem is, no clue where you are coming from, germany and lot of countries in europe doesn't have nice education in english (except of higher grades in school (germany) - no clue about france but especially eastern countries of europe got a pretty low education in english).

So, those ppl actually CAN'T talk to you, except of "Hello, Thanks, Sorry" so they don't bother. They never learned it...

Check the northern europs, denmark, finland, norway, denmark - 75% of them  learn english in school and can communicate pretty flawless, in germany it's around 25%.

Just as an example:

Our server and admins are located in germany, cuz we're german but our page is desgined in english/german - you get a english and german support - yes, some texts and  pronunciation might be a bit clumsy here and there but at least we're tryin to do - as you prolly noticed on my text - i'm not a native speaker and nore i got a high education but i try, cuz i like to connect all around the world.

Have a good and maybe one day you meet some foreigner willing to speak english :)

peace and love

Edited by WURSTKETTE
1 person likes this

When there are 3 people in a room and 2 of them from my country and one german i will talk to my friend in english even if it is private talk. That`s how i was teached. Before i was on ribbongamming server and there are 2 official languages there - ENGLISH and LITHUANIAN and there lithuanians were speaking english in sidechat. And if u visit web site everything in 2 languages. After this i was on CrazyRussia and raketa Exile servers. They are russian servers and people trying to speak there in englsh most of the time cause they are teached like this. 

You can find planty excuses about this problem but u have to agree about my post on top. 

Advertisement