IHunt

[Recruitment] Raiders [Mature] [Organized] [Relaxed]

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

2BvCig6.png

[Raider] IHunt here, first and foremost welcome to the Raiders recruitment topic. We are looking for some active shooters to be a part of our small close-knit community. This is a new step for us as we try to expand our community to new heights. Whether you are a new player or veteran to the game or just one wanting to have a good time with your fellow Raiders, then this is the place for you!

This community prides itself on providing a mature, organized, relaxed gaming environment! we are not a group of try hard elitist! So if your someone who takes gaming really serious than this is NOT the place for you! Were in it to have fun with the spare time we have. Most of us are adults, some old, some fairly young, even a few that have kids of their own.

Fun video of us - [

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do we provide?

*We offer a community Discord (*up and active*)

*We offer a Steam group 

*A friendly Community full of active and mature members

*Multi gaming community [We play a large variety of games]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*RULES*

*Mic is required for all game play.

*All players must have an open mind and positive attitude.

*Must be helpful to the BOOTS! (the new player).

*Discord isn't required, but would greatly improve social activity with other members. [With or without a mic/headset]

*Must have a steam account, and accepted into the Steam Group.

*Age Requirement: 18+ [We all know how annoying kids can be these days especially pertaining to gaming. like previously stated we are not a try hard elitest group but myself and the other leadership will not hesitate to perm. ban an spartan kick you back to where you came from!

Discord is up and running, Pm me and an invite will be sent

Discord Instant Invite

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Raider_Gaming

PM me for more info! on reddit!

Edited by IHunt

2 hours ago, IHunt said:

2BvCig6.png

[Raider] IHunt here, first and foremost welcome to the Raiders recruitment topic. We are looking for some active shooters to be a part of our small close-knit community. This is a new step for us as we try to expand our community to new heights. Whether you are a new player or veteran to the game or just one wanting to have a good time with your fellow Raiders, then this is the place for you!

This community prides itself on providing a mature, organized, relaxed gaming environment! we are not a group of try hard elitist! So if your someone who takes gaming really serious than this is NOT the place for you! Were in it to have fun with the spare time we have. Most of us are adults, some old, some fairly young, even a few that have kids of their own.

Fun video of us - [

What do we provide?

*We offer a community Discord (*up and active*)

*We offer a Steam group [for updates, news, announcements]

*A friendly Community full of active and mature members

*Special giveaways

*Multi gaming community [We play a large variety of games]
*RULES*

*Mic is required for all game play.

*All players must have an open mind and positive attitude.

*Must be helpful to the BOOTS! (the new player).

*Discord isn't required, but would greatly improve social activity with other members. [With or without a mic/headset]

*Must have a steam account, and accepted into the Steam Group.

*Age Requirement: 18+ [We all know how annoying kids can be these days especially pertaining to gaming. like previously stated we are not a try hard elitest group but myself and the other leadership will not hesitate to perm. ban an spartan kick you back to where you came from!

Discord is up and running, Pm me and an invite will be sent

Discord Instant Invite

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Raider_Gaming

PM me for more info! on reddit!

LOL.....did you actually do some copy and paste from my recruitment thread and just rephrase it?

Advertisement
1 hour ago, iZerk said:

LOL.....did you actually do some copy and paste from my recruitment thread and just rephrase it?

Looks like it! Lol

Posted (edited)

Keeping it original i see....>_>

A joke, I see, in this thread.

Edited by iZerk

Advertisement