Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
speedweasel

Lever-action rifle needed

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'd *really* love to see a Winchester 1892 (or 94) model in Exile.  

Or for that matter shotguns, .22 bolt-action rifles and other 'farm' weapons.  Would be great to have some more serviceable lower tier weapons for the bambis.  We also currently have only about half a dozen calibers of ammunition that can be neatly exchanged between weapons.  In reality, finding the correct caliber of ammo is critical and sometimes difficult.  I'd like that Winchester chambered in .44-40 or .30-30, thanks.

I know lots of us run CUP Weapons and other weapon mods but increasing the number of native weapons will add to the theme and immersion of the base Exile mod while making it easier for n00bs to join Exile servers.

Finding military grade weapons everywhere feel at odds with the prison island theme.  Sometimes I feel like this guy:  

Edited by speedweasel
4 people like this

We definitely need some more civilian weaponry. A shotty would be amazing!!! :D

2 people like this

Advertisement

Wait for the devblog coming soon... ;);)

3 people like this

On ‎08‎.‎04‎.‎2016 at 3:57 AM, speedweasel said:

I'd *really* love to see a Winchester 1892 (or 94) model in Exile.  

Or for that matter shotguns, .22 bolt-action rifles and other 'farm' weapons.  Would be great to have some more serviceable lower tier weapons for the bambis.  We also currently have only about half a dozen calibers of ammunition that can be neatly exchanged between weapons.  In reality, finding the correct caliber of ammo is critical and sometimes difficult.  I'd like that Winchester chambered in .44-40 or .30-30, thanks.

I know lots of us run CUP Weapons and other weapon mods but increasing the number of native weapons will add to the theme and immersion of the base Exile mod while making it easier for n00bs to join Exile servers.

Finding military grade weapons everywhere feel at odds with the prison island theme.  Sometimes I feel like this guy:  

Well...finding military weapons isn't the only odd thing if you look at what you can buy at the "dealership"...isn't being exiled on an supposedly uninhabitated island ( no civilians running around so i assume it is an island where they put prisoners they want to forget / get rid of? ) like that supposed to be like naked survival right? Not that "convinience store" thingie at the airport...

15 hours ago, Enforcer1975 said:

Well...finding military weapons isn't the only odd thing if you look at what you can buy at the "dealership"...isn't being exiled on an supposedly uninhabitated island ( no civilians running around so i assume it is an island where they put prisoners they want to forget / get rid of? ) like that supposed to be like naked survival right? Not that "convinience store" thingie at the airport...

Joey, have you ever been in a... in a Turkish prison?

2 people like this

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0