Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
[40Cdo] Bridgestone

Please help

Question

Hello guys.

When launching up my server it loads fine but when i attempt to load in with the mods i have a error with a file to do with "mark" i dont know what this! please can you help?
here is my log file: http://pastebin.com/if8mFQpM

thanks

3 answers to this question

15 hours ago, [40Cdo] Bridgestone said:

Hello guys.

When launching up my server it loads fine but when i attempt to load in with the mods i have a error with a file to do with "mark" i dont know what this! please can you help?
here is my log file: http://pastebin.com/if8mFQpM

thanks

for a start @ASDG_JR;@cba_a3; shouldn't be loaded with servermod just mod and if you're loading cba_a3 you don't need asdg rails as its inside cba

Posted (edited)

@[40Cdo] Bridgestone also noticed this:

mark;@allinarmaterrainpack >>>> not @mark? whatever that is so either its a mod and needs @ or isn't a mod and needs removing, + @allinarmaterrainpack needs to be on -mods nod servermods like the others

is line #7 of your rpt dump

-filePatching -profiles=arma3 -config=server.cfg -cfg=arma3\arma3.cfg  -mod=@karts;@heli;@mark;@RDS_Civ;@rhs_afrf3;@sangin_a2;@cba_a3;@3cb_baf_equipment;@3cb_baf_vehicles;@40CDO_aviation;@CAF_AG1.5;@3cb_baf_weapons;@3cb_baf_units;@ASDG_JR;@ace3;@atlas_lhd;@Australia;@blx;@burnes_mk10;@mbg;@cha_av8b;@cha_c130;@chinookpack;@psylandrover;@bzly_mantrucks;@CAF_AG_AudioPatch;@ctab;@dega_parachutes;@dfs_3rdperson;@ericj_taliban;@PRKZ;@alive;@aliveserver;@acre2;@allinarmaterrainpack  -serverMod=@ASDG_JR;@cba_a3;@alive;@aliveserver;mark;@allinarmaterrainpack

Edited by red_ned

Posted (edited)

If @mark is the dlc, then it shouldn't it be along the lines of -mod=@Exile;kart;mark;heli (those are the three dlc's as far as I know) and then so on? Unless those file names have been changed by the user to stop autoupdate, maybe?? And wow, that's one hell of a start up string. I throw " "'s around mine for inclusion. Always wrap it, right? 

Full disclosure, just replying off of @red_ned's reply, have not peeked at the actual report. Best of luck.

Edited by TheRedAfro
bad engrish

Advertisement