CaptainCudds

Keep getting "You were kicked off the game" after trying just about everything...

Question

Posted (edited)

I have been trying for the past 8 hours trying to get this exile mod to work... Everytime I try to join, I get a message say "You were kicked off the game" after I load in. My friend was able to download everything and get into the server just fine (The server is called something along the lines of "=ADK= Cherno Exile"). At first, I thought I accidentally didn't download all the mods required to join the server, so I went back, double checked and made sure everything was as it should be. I relaunch and get pass the lobby screen, receive mission files, and then get the kick message. I was able to see the HUD stuff like health, player count, FPS and what not, but I still. At this point, my friend is annoyed that I cant play and decides to get off in hopes I can fix it to play with him tomorrow. So after he got off, I spent the time trying to figure out whats going on. 

I tried

• Restarting Computer
  • Deleting and reinstalling the mods
  • Deleting the addons folder in arma 3 and Verifying my games integrity
  • Tried joining different servers (Didnt work)
  • Reinstalling Arma 3
  • Tried to use the A3Launcher instead of default but same issue
  • Installed Exile from main website and A3Launcher
  • Adding mods to parameter
  • Updating battleye
  • Yep, that's pretty much it

I am so confused as to what could be happening and would really like to play Exile. I am going to try to provide as much helpful information as possible to help get to the bottom of this VERY annoying issue.

Screenshots of mods currently enabled

Spoiler

56333fa7c3872917a387fb076e6e82a3.png   <<<<< Screenshot of mods I currently have enabled

Mods that the server requires

Spoiler

d50e05ad8805241733ceff3ff1b59056.png    <<<<< Mods that the server requires   f1d9c4c697d1cddebc7ea2c05af2dfe9.png   c4c30f76ecec92225b84d9d190e8a979.png

I get to the lobby screen just fine

Spoiler

ae92b4cf04e8172659db64f3852de4be.png     03bf2a6229ca6f5470768e598cbd3c85.png <<<<< I get to this screen just fine (With the exception of a few boxes that say stuff  like this

This is when I usually get the kick message

Spoiler

d12fe0c175aac5a3c15e53327fde4fee.jpg  <<<<<As I'm about to load in, I get the message.

I am able to still load in the game a little bit

Spoiler

95d75d4f72e1512face8e7761f22f13f.png   ea515526f49556417b887abc5eb9adad.png    <<<<< I still load in somewhat  88d21a71763eb36320cc420d386cb40e.png

(Another thing that happened a few times but I wasnt able to screenshot it was I would get the message but then get put on a screen saying "Loading session" or something along those lines.)

Sorry for all the screenshots but I am just trying my best to give as much information as possible. I should also mention that I only tried 3 different servers besides this ADK one. I can also provide a video of me trying to launch and get into the server. Also, whenever the kick message pops up, 50% of the time,  Whenever I click the "Close", the box stays there and I am unable to do anything. I have to alt+f4 or alttab and exit on my taskbar to close the game.

Here is my RPT file as well. I have multiple and can link others if necessary.

http://pastebin.com/4xLuDnyu

EDIT: I randomly managed to get an kick message this time and I also got a screenshot of the other screen I make it to sometimes.

(Battleye: PublicVariable Restriction #0)

Spoiler

73c08fec74d9c09ae0cda64cea8332d0.jpg

Other Screen        (It stays on this screen and doesnt change.

Spoiler

947a266ad5e980210f5c907b1cff6df0.png

Edited by CaptainCudds

26 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

Any errors on your RPT file? Should have something there that will help you with this problem.

Edited by ArmyAnt

You have added the mods needed to the parameters ?

Advertisement

If you load more mod than the server has. You will be kicked. Verify that you load only the required mod and try again.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

First off, I would like to thank all of you for the replies. 

12 hours ago, XxFri3ndlyxX said:

If you load more mod than the server has. You will be kicked. Verify that you load only the required mod and try again.

I have completely uninstalled arma and made sure I only had that were required to join the server enabled. My friends is able to join just fine and he has the same mods enabled. I also show screenshots of the mods I have enabled and the mods the server requires to join.

13 hours ago, 5niper said:

Maybe it something to do with Battleye. Have you tried manually updating your Battleye?

http://www.battleye.com/downloads/

I will try that but I am fairly certain that isnt the issue.

13 hours ago, MetalHead said:

You have added the mods needed to the parameters ?

I haven't actually, but my friend didn't need to have the mods added to the parameters and he is able to connect just fine. I thought by just enabling all the mods required, everything should work because that is what my friend did. I also thought A3Launcher already would add the mod to the parameters when attempting to connect to a server.

EDIT: I tried these launch parameters   "@Exile;@CBA_A3;@CUP Terrains - Core;@CUP Terrains - Maps;@CUP Units;@CUP Vehicles;@CUP Weapons;@NATO_Rus_Vehicle;@NATO_Rus_Weapons;@TRYK's Multi-Play Unifrom's pack"  but was still kicked out after loading in.

13 hours ago, ArmyAnt said:

Any errors on your RPT file? Should have something there that will help you with this problem.

Here is the RPT

http://pastebin.com/4xLuDnyu

Edited by CaptainCudds

Posted (edited)

I might have found an issue in the RPT file but not sure.

1.  2:53:21 Starting mission:
  2.  2:53:21  Mission file: Exile (__CUR_MP)
  3.  2:53:21  Mission world: Chernarus
  4.  2:53:21  Mission directory: mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Chernarus\   <<<<< Is this the issue?
  5.  2:53:26 Error: selection end missing in memory LOD of model ca\buildings\panelak2.p3d

1.  2:51:15 Conflicting addon TRYK_Uniform in 'zabb\', previous definition in 'tryk_unit\'   <<<Maybe these too?
  2.  2:51:15 Conflicting addon TRYK_Uniform in 'zabb2\', previous definition in 'tryk_unit\'
  3.  2:51:15 Conflicting addon TRYK_Uniform in 'Zara\', previous definition in 'tryk_unit\'
Edited by CaptainCudds

Could the antihack maybe kicking you? try a not-exile arma 3 server

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, GolovaRaoul said:

Could the antihack maybe kicking you? try a not-exile arma 3 server

I've played on other non-exile servers just fine. I've play KOTH, Epoch, Desolation, Breaking point, Wasteland, COOP Annex, and many others. This is the first time I've ran into this issue.

Edited by CaptainCudds

I now got a reason for being kicked.

"Battleye public variable restriction #0"

Not sure what this means and if it helps.

Advertisement