Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XxFri3ndlyxX

deleteVehicle error

4 posts in this topic

So i use this script to farm metal and i got the version where it delete the vehicle. All vehicle are place by me in a pbo server side but once i start to farm it does everything until it has to delete the vehicle but i get this battleye error #0 2:98 Land_Wreck_Hunter_F

that is the object i use to farm but im not sure how to fix it. i tried to add to deletevehicle.txt !"Land_Wreck_Hunter_F"  and i even tried this !"*:** Land_Wreck_Hunter_F" but i still get kick.

Anybody can help please

1 hour ago, XxFri3ndlyxX said:

So i use this script to farm metal and i got the version where it delete the vehicle. All vehicle are place by me in a pbo server side but once i start to farm it does everything until it has to delete the vehicle but i get this battleye error #0 2:98 Land_Wreck_Hunter_F

that is the object i use to farm but im not sure how to fix it. i tried to add to deletevehicle.txt !"Land_Wreck_Hunter_F"  and i even tried this !"*:** Land_Wreck_Hunter_F" but i still get kick.

Anybody can help please

mine looks like this

7 "" !"NVG_Target" !"Shot" !"_Preview" !"Exile_Unit_Player" !"Exile_Construction_WoodFloor_Preview" !"Exile_" !"SeaGull" !="[0-9].[0-9]*e\+[0-9]*" !"2:17" !="[0-9]" !"2:15055" !"2:1" !"2"

you could also add this to the end  !"Land_"

Advertisement
10 minutes ago, red_ned said:

mine looks like this

you could also add this to the end  !"Land_"

unfortunately did not work 

Even added !"Land_" !"2:98"  Thanks for trying. Ive tested a lot of ways but this one is hard to fix

Posted (edited)

Aright i found how to fix that error.
 !"Land_Wreck_Hunter_F\" !"2:98\"  Put this in deleteVehicle.txt line 2 

Edited by XxFri3ndlyxX

Advertisement