wrt12345

Black Screen Issue

Question

Could someone please read my latest RPT file and tell me if there are any concerns to why its producing a black screen from client machine.....

please see the paste bin below.....

http://pastebin.com/jgcWbbMh

Thanks in advance.....

5 answers to this question

Seems like you have a error in one of your files

Spoiler
19:18:42 File A3\Missions_F_Heli\MPScenarios\MP_GroundSupport01.Altis\mission.sqm, line 93: '/Mission/Intel.overviewText': Missing ';' at the end of line
19:18:42 File A3\Missions_F_Heli\MPScenarios\MP_GroundSupport02.Altis\mission.sqm, line 76: '/Mission/Intel.overviewText': Missing ';' at the end of line
19:18:42 File A3\Missions_F_Heli\MPScenarios\MP_GroundSupport03.Altis\mission.sqm, line 78: '/Mission/Intel.overviewText': Missing ';' at the end of line
19:18:42 File A3\Missions_F_Heli\MPScenarios\MP_GroundSupport04.Altis\mission.sqm, line 82: '/Mission/Intel.overviewText': Missing ';' at the end of line
19:18:42 A3\Missions_F_Heli\MPScenarios\MP_GroundSupport04.Altis: string @STR_A3_MP_GS_SC_04_Overview_text cannot be localized client-side - move to global stringtable

19:18:42 File A3\Missions_F_Heli\MPScenarios\MP_GroundSupport05.Stratis\mission.sqm, line 85: '/Mission/Intel.overviewText': Missing ';' at the end of line

Thats the only thing that looks out of place.

thanks for your help............ just done my 4th clean install and now i have new issues :) neverending......

Advertisement

Thanks Hell Raiser got it running...... now just to get the server the way i want it.....; thanks for your help

1 person likes this

Advertisement