Ghostrider-DBD

[SOLVED] install issues

7 posts in this topic

Edit - resolved - not sure what I did differently but I assume that there was a typo. My approach was to start with a clean, unmodified config then modify a few settings at a time until I had the config I wanted.

Thanks,

Ghost

1 person likes this

have you go the v0045 infistar is what you are using

1 person likes this

Advertisement

me too ..."<infiSTAR.de> 0 - adding valid admin uid 76561199468663154"
  "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - adding valid admin uid 76561199651847213"

anyone help plz

On 10/04/2016 at 11:10 PM, Ghostrider-DBD said:

Did you make sure that admin password and admin command password or something like this is the same in server config as its in config in infistar(i belive they have to be different from each other to)?

5 hours ago, [OMG]Slim said:

Did you make sure that admin password and admin command password or something like this is the same in server config as its in config in infistar(i belive they have to be different from each other to)?

slim funny you say that as i dont use the two passwords that show in the EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG never have and it works perfect everytime but it was only the v0045 that verything is there but you couldnt do anything so i rolled it back to v0044

6 minutes ago, hogansheroes said:

slim funny you say that as i dont use the two passwords that show in the EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG never have and it works perfect everytime but it was only the v0045 that verything is there but you couldnt do anything so i rolled it back to v0044

I suggested this since these passwords might differ between test server and live server xD

so is this solved now or not?
please post the server rpt log if not

*edit* waited 24 hours.. closed now :)

Advertisement