Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darkpurge

[SOLVED] Server Help please :(

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello my name is David Kniskern. I recently Installed infiSTAR which was extremely hard for me todo because I am not in anyway good at this, and was wondering if someone had a server backup file they'd be willing to copy over to my server across FTP. I've tried checking my RTP logs, etc... I Beyond double checked everything, and I can't seem to get Zombies, or AI missions on my server :'(

If you are willing to let me use your server backup files to save time, and the hassle of coding, and help me get this server up and running for me and my 5 friends I would <3 you...

I'd be more than willing to make a perminate admin on our server 4ever ;)

Contact Information to help meh:

TeamSpeak 3 Server:

46.105.185.8:5698 (NO PASSWORD)

Steam Profile:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198201849216/

(please add across steam, or join TeamSpeak to help across FTP, or teamviewer.

Please, please, please, please help me get this setup :'(

Edited by Darkpurge

Did you really need to spam this across 3 separate forums?!

Advertisement

I guess you can consider this solved... Me & my friends just wasted 50$, but ty for your time.

Thanks,

David Kniskern

Ok, so rather than pay attention to my post, you reply to each of your original posts within the first hour effectively saying "thanks for nothing, Exile Community", furthering the spam, and you also inbox me too.

How about having just a tiny bit of patience and realising that the world doesn't revolve around your time zone and perhaps some of those people who would be willing to help you are offline right now seeing as it's 6-8am across Europe and must be heading towards midnight Stateside?

And for the record, adding in the guilt trip BS about wasting $50 is just not cool and isn't going to work. There are several guides to setting up free dedicated servers for Exile, right here on the forums. These can be used as live servers or purely for testing, before you "waste $50" and have an attention seeking tantrum in the middle of the night because no one has responded to your spamming in manner you deem acceptable..

People are far more willing to help people who at the very least attempt to help themselves.

2 people like this

Im not on some guilt trip BS bud you're acting like an inconsiderate Asshole. No reason for it. 

Like you seriously don't think I didn't go through the forums. *Knocks on head*

Oh and btw asshole I installed infistar, and I've been working on these add-ons for about 3 days now. SO For you to say I haven't helped myself is un-acceptable. Take your teenage ass somewhere else.

9 minutes ago, Darkpurge said:

Im not on some guilt trip BS bud you're acting like an inconsiderate Asshole. No reason for it. 

7 minutes ago, Darkpurge said:

Like you seriously don't think I didn't go through the forums. *Knocks on head*

6 minutes ago, Darkpurge said:

Oh and btw asshole I installed infistar, and I've been working on these add-ons for about 3 days now. SO For you to say I haven't helped myself is un-acceptable. Take your teenage ass somewhere else.

Sure, I'll just go play on my working servers..shit..sorry bro..too soon?

Whilst I can't speak for the other regulars here, I for one won't be helping you at all now (and I've been reading though and replying to threads and offering assistance most of the night, god bless insomnia, eh?!) . Rather than give any thought to what I said, you've lashed out like a child throwing its toys out the pram.

The forums here have a wealth of information on them and all of us started out as bambis (that's a joke you'd get if your server was up and running) but through reading, patience, and being kind to those who are in a position to lend a hand, on their schedule and no one elses, we all learnt enough to get by or contribute back in some way. By all means, look through my post history, there are 295 to pick from including this one, and they're an equal mix of asking questions, being patient, not nagging, helping myself, helping others, and recently schooling idiots on how to post asking for help in acceptable manner (that's you, by the way).

1 person likes this

Advertisement