[39th RR] Maj.Erebos

Exile server help

5 posts in this topic

Right I have just got an exile server and we have most of the mods in ok but we cant seem to get the script for the AI missions right or the server restart and also the stats bar could anyone help me pls thanks

Can you explain a little bit more. What have you got installed and when you say the AI missions, which ones, what do you mean not right? Are they running but not running properly or are they not running at all. How are you trying to sort restarts at the moment and what is it you want to know about the stats bar?

Cheers

MinkiSan

PS Not an expert but I might be able to help.  

Advertisement

The issue that I am running into when it comes to the missions is that, after reading a post about the DMS Missions Master and about how to implement it into the server by packing all the files into a PBO and then uploading them into the @Exile_Server addons but doing that hasn't seemed to work.

The server restart, I am just having trouble trying to figure out what code to put in what file and as well as which code actually works.

When it comes to the status bar, when I have put the code into the Exile_Altis.pbo file called InitPlayerLocal every time a player joined the server or left the airport safe zone would keep spawning the ground items like the tills and boxes making the trader zone a complete mess and I have no idea why.

Moved thread to appropriate forum. 

For DMS i had this issue as well. so when you download it from github, you take the folder DMS_Exile-Testing(what ever ver)\@ExileServer\addons\a3_dms and create a PBO from the a3_dms folder. Then you HAVE to rename it to dms. 

So, end result should look: @ExileServer\addons\dms.pbo

if you look in the DMS_Exile-Testing\@ExileServer\addons\a3_dms folder there is a file called PboPrefix.txt which specifies that the PBO has to be called in the addons directory.

As far as the other issues, could you pastebin what you have for the auto restart and links to the status bar? I am unfamiliar with the status bar addon.

Advertisement