Kryp

Mod LF Home

9 posts in this topic

My name is Dan, 30 yrs old looking for a new server to help with ingame admin responsibility. My prior server shutdown after upper management conflict and I decided to leave them. I'm fluent with infistar control panel and in game issues. Message me back or direct message me. Thanks

I would just suggest playing on a server you like. getting to know the upper management and asking if they need any help with admining the server. It is way less dodgy than inviting some random on the forums to come and admin the server. 

For all I know you may just want to try and destroy servers :D

2 people like this

Advertisement

I could be, I must have forgot I am on the internet surround by little 13 year old plebs who would most likely do that, not adults in there 30s who aquire such things called maturity. Thanks for the info tho

I wouldn't want anybody who uses the word "pleb" to admin my server. Especially when in the context of being condescending to children. Just sayin'...

4 people like this

2 hours ago, Kryp said:

I could be, I must have forgot I am on the internet surround by little 13 year old plebs who would most likely do that, not adults in there 30s who aquire such things called maturity. Thanks for the info tho

Your attitude alone off of this one response would be enough for me to say I wouldn't want you a part of my team.   A person offers a totally legit suggestion to you, and you turn around with a smart ass comment towards him, this is not what I would consider a mature answer as you would so like to think you are it seems.   Like the original responder said. Most servers require you to at least play to get to know the player base and rules, as well os protocols and duties that are currently performed by staff. If you can't handle a simple response to you question with a honest answer without a smart assed sideways comment, do you honestly think someone here will think you are worthy of a staff position?  Perhaps show some of that maturity you are talking about.....

3 people like this

And this is why there are hundreds of Exile servers and fuck all players ..... 

Also, 

My prior server shutdown after upper management conflict and I decided to leave them.

Ahuh. I'm sure that's exactly how it happened .... 

On 4/12/2016 at 2:21 PM, Kryp said:

My name is Dan, 30 yrs old looking for a new server to help with ingame admin responsibility. My prior server shutdown after upper management conflict and I decided to leave them. I'm fluent with infistar control panel and in game issues. Message me back or direct message me. Thanks

Hey kryp, Message me on steam and we can talk!

-Metalman10

Advertisement