PROXIMITYman

Bambi Loadout wont change

Question

Posted (edited)

Ok so I've just set up my server again for the new update, I can't seem to edit the bambi loadout.

It's not chaning at all, I edit the loadout from C:\[SERVER]Arma 3 Exile\Server\Arma 3 Exile Server\@ExileServer\addons\exile_server_config\config.cpp

Now the bambi didn't spawn with a map so I added it in, but nothing happened, the loadout stayed the same(Waterbottle, Compas, XM8, Radio)

So I've tried only putting a map in(Because the map is essential), but to no avail

class BambiSettings
    {
        /**
         * Loadout of new bambi players
         * (They will always spawn with a bambi overall - you cannot
         * change the loadout uniform)
         */
        loadOut[] =
        {
            "ItemMap"
        };

Even after I did this with only the map , it still only adds the Waterbottle, Compas, XM8, Radio.

And I do repack it into the pbo again so I've got no clue, and it's impossible to play without a map

plz help -___-

Edited by PROXIMITYman

5 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

When you repacked the pbo, you made sure the server was not running at the same time?

Edited by Mr Sin

Advertisement

[SOLVED]Crisis I'm stupid xD , when I packed the pbo, I didn't delete the folder that was created while unpacking the pbo named "exile_server_config". Just make sure that the only thing inside the addons folder that is called exile_server_config is the exile_server_config.pbo

That isn't likely your problem, as the only thing that will get loaded in the addons folder is PBO's. I leave the unpacked folders in the addons folders all the time. In fact, my automated build system relies on it. If it doesn't have .pbo at the end, it won't affect the server at all. 

But whatever the issue was, I'm glad it works now lol. 

Advertisement